JOBS: The Killer Question Republicans Couldn't Answer Tuesday Night

4.jpg

Food-stamp-spending.jpg

100512epratio.jpg

Yes, Bush fucked us really long time. President Obama is cleaning up the mess.

Copy%20of%20Clean-up-in-aisle-5.jpg
Reagan had an even worse situation in the drop............Did a hell of a lot better in the recovery now didn't he.......................

And he didn't put 4 Trillion in currency into the game from the Fed in doing so.................QE's................

Reagan and Dubya also had "public" sector job growth to help climb out of recession - whereas Obama has not due to Republican obstruction.

Public-sector-job-growth-Reagan-to-Obama-Nov-2013.jpg

Reagan had an even worse situation in the drop............Did a hell of a lot better in the recovery now didn't he.......................

And he didn't put 4 Trillion in currency into the game from the Fed in doing so.................QE's................

The 2008 recession is cited by economist as the worst since the Great Depression.
They were giving out gov't Cheese after Carter............with Inflation out the ass..................and gas lines.............I don't agree with you. And the Markets dumped big time then as well...............

Reagan and Dubya also had "public" sector job growth to help climb out of recession - whereas Obama has not due to Republican obstruction.

Public-sector-job-growth-Reagan-to-Obama-Nov-2013.jpg
He had a Stimulus package that was near the same as what was spent to upgrade the military under Reagan..............His shovel ready job BS was shoveling the BS that he stated.

The 2008 recession is cited by economist as the worst since the Great Depression.
They were giving out gov't Cheese after Carter............with Inflation out the ass..................and gas lines.............I don't agree with you. And the Markets dumped big time then as well...............

Just pull your head out of your NaziCon ass and keep reading the OP until it sinks in.

Just pull your head out of your NaziCon ass and keep reading the OP until it sinks in.
Keep looking at the poverty numbers increasing under Obama..
Median Wages falling under Obama.
Welfare rolls increasing under Obama.
And Labor participation rate the worst in 3 decades..........

Let all that sink in.

I wish Republicans would give Americans an honest and credible answer as to why they have refused to pass Obama's American Jobs Act. Hell, they refused to pass ANY of it.

The "American Jobs Act" should more properly be called "The Democrat reelection slush fund." Republican politicians are stupid, but they aren't stupid enough to vote for that piece of shit.

Let all that sink in.

Like I said - Bush fucked us really long time with the Great Bush Recession.

Ben Bernanke: The 2008 Financial Crisis Was Worse Than The Great Depression - Forbes

U.S. Recession Worst Since Great Depression, Revised Data Show

Let all that sink in.

Like I said - Bush fucked us really long time with the Great Bush Recession.

Ben Bernanke: The 2008 Financial Crisis Was Worse Than The Great Depression - Forbes

U.S. Recession Worst Since Great Depression, Revised Data Show

Like FDR, Obama turned a short recession into a depression. I would have ended within a year if it wasn't for all his legislation.

the best years of both Democrat Presidents were when they had Republican majority congresses.

the first bush had a democrat majority all 4 years in at LEAST THE HOUSE
and the worst years of the second bush he had Democrat majorities in both chambers

libs like this loser above are comical idiots who lie to themselves

Bush had 6 years of Republican control of Congress, and the Democrats couldn't have passed anything without Bush's approval for the final two years. Your argument is a fail.

the best years of both Democrat Presidents were when they had Republican majority congresses.

and the worst years of the second bush he had Democrat majorities in both chambers

Bush had 6 years of Republican control of Congress, and the Democrats couldn't have passed anything without Bush's approval for the final two years. Your argument is a fail.
Clinton signed the law to allow the Too Big to Fail Banks to Self Regulate..............a Glass Steagal Act repeal..............

Didn't work out did it............................

Note............The GOP wanted it too............but spare me the GOP is the only one to blame.............not to mention they tried to stop the BS with the Asset bubbles and the cooked books under Reins.....................Sallie and Freddie..........Dems said nothing was broken to fix...............

How wrong the Dems were then....................

Clinton signed the law to allow the Too Big to Fail Banks to Self Regulate..............a Glass Steagal Act repeal..............

Note............The GOP wanted it too............but spare me the GOP is the only one to blame.............not to mention they tried to stop the BS with the Asset bubbles and the cooked books under Reins.....................Sallie and Freddie..........Dems said nothing was broken to fix...............

Clinton loosened the regulations....Bush downright erased them.

No clue why you're deflecting to this topic since I crushed the other one, but whatever.

Clinton loosened the regulations....Bush downright erased them.

No clue why you're deflecting to this topic since I crushed the other one, but whatever.
:bsflag:

obviously you've never run a business you sad lemming
The only thing he's run is his mouth on these boards.
Oh and a floor polisher on the NYSE.

Prove me wrong with "credible" facts.

you've already been proved wrong idiot, on any number of levels. isnt it you crybabies whining about Congress??? of couse it is; obama's highest unemployment and highest deficits happened when his own Party held Congress.

Bush's highest unemployment and highest deficits happened when Democrats held BOTH chambers of Congress

coincidence leftard?

Give us some "credible" proof of your claims! What did Bush want that Democrats didn't give him?

See that's just how stupid you really are leftard. it isnt Republicans crying they didnt get Democrat support for their bills, IT'S YOU NUTJOBS PRETENDING YOU DIDNT VOTE FOR EVERY SINGLE BUSH POLICY INCLUDING THE ONES YOU BLAME FOR TANKING THE ECONOMY

AS for "credible proof" of my claims it's a matter of public record you dullard. it would be MUCH EASIER to provide a list of things Democrats DIDNT vote to fund, to continue, extend...etc from the Bush years.
So you are saying Democrats are bad for not stopping Republicans???????

Uh, speaking of tard...................

I'm willing to bet a dollar that you didn't ACTUALLY watch the debate ... but rather, are drinking from the kool-aid fountain at the Huffington Post.

There were numerous examples of ways to increase job growth - apparently, your reporter wasn't smart enough to understand them.

I, for one, apologize for them not making it simplistic enough for the leftist mind to understand. If you like, I'll be happy to explain each and every one of them to you. (I'm good with small words)
foxnews_large.gif

Forum List

Back