🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jodi Arias: Life Without Parole

Why does there need to be another thread on Ms. Arias. created an appropriate thread that discusses her beauty and how she was railroaded by the Mormons.

Why does there need to be another thread on Ms. Arias. created an appropriate thread that discusses her beauty and how she was railroaded by the Mormons.

Go blow yourself, hun.

Go blow yourself, hun.
If I could...you are damned straight I would. I would rather it be Ms. Arias, but she has been railroaded. I can buy you a Jodi mask if you wanna help out though.

Go blow yourself, hun.
If I could...you are damned straight I would. I would rather it be Ms. Arias, but she has been railroaded. I can buy you a Jodi mask if you wanna help out though.

Thank you for the kind offer, but I think Stat is the better man for that job.

Go blow yourself, hun.

Thank you for not getting female offended! ;)

Go blow yourself, hun.

You should know me better than that, bub.

I am quite open about the fact that I am here purely for my Own Amusement, not as a Social Justice Warrior.

Go blow yourself, hun.

I am quite open about the fact that I am here purely for my Own Amusement, not as a Social Justice Warrior.
Yeah...even though you are a blowhard...I don't think your mouth is big enough to truly get the job done.

Go blow yourself, hun.

Yeah...even though you are a blowhard...I don't think your mouth is big enough to truly get the job done.

I don't think my eyesight is good enough to find your thang.

I don't think my eyesight is good enough to find your thang.
It is more than a tic-tac. And I will eat a lot of carrots prior....maybe that will help you out with that sight issue.

Life without parole, yeah right :biggrin:

Anyone that believes this, I've got a bridge in London to sell you.

Obama will pardon her during his last day in office.

There's probably some truth to the Mormon thing but that doesn't make the perpetrator any less guilty.

ps You write like a man.

Life without parole, yeah right :biggrin:

Anyone that believes this, I've got a bridge in London to sell you.
Believe what? It happened. How this bitch did not get the death penalty in Maricopa county of all places just shows what is wrong with society.

Jodi Arias just got Life Without Parole.

Jodi Arias - CNN.com

Once the cameras are off, this is what comes to mind

card00062_fr.jpg

"No death penalty, whew!"

Forum List

Back