Jodi Arias Trial

Even after being convicted of premeditated murder of Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias shows zero remorse. She does an interview just minutes after the verdict, and trashes everyone that she thinks wronged her. She is truly a special kind of monster

Sociopath truly scary type of person.

I was an abused woman, too. So don't tell me I'm demeaning abused women just because I have a different opinion on this matter than you do. You remind me of my abuser when you do that, he liked to belittle me as well as hit me.

By the way, mine was physical abuse, getting beat up, raped once, that sort of thing, as well as psychological abuse, fear, etc. But I also recognize emotional abuse. Such as people who toy with the hearts of others, and then betray them. Someone people do this in an exceptionally cruel and callous way, as I suspect this guy did, and probably deserve whatever consequences may result. I mean, nothing generates more passion than betrayal, and we've all heard the term "crimes of passion," right?

Mine was physical and emotional abuse. It doesn't mean I believe every women who claims abuse. And attacking me as being similar to your abuser: wow, that says a lot about you. You need therapy. You are sick. You don't do to anyone what Arias did because of being emotionally abused. She was free to walk away; they were not married, not even living together. You do not even have proof she was abused, that's just her story, which never came up before she killed him; and neither was it proven in court, that she was abused in anyway other than he told her he wasn't going to marry her and was going to date other women. If every man or woman on Earth felt they had the right to murder someone who didn't return their love, we'd be murdering each other right and left.

With all due respect, you have no proof that she wasn't abused. It is your opinion that she wasn't - she may well have been, we will never know.

It isn't just my opinion that there was no abuse; it is generally believed that there was no abuse because that is the reasonable, logical conclusion. There is no rational reason to believe she was abused. She never mentioned abuse before she was caught as a murderer. She used it as an excuse to murder someone who rejected her. She demeans every woman who is a true victim of abuse. There was absolutely no evidence of abuse whatsoever, and the woman has proven herself to be a pathological liar and a psychopathic personality.

Last edited:
Mine was physical and emotional abuse. It doesn't mean I believe every women who claims abuse. And attacking me as being similar to your abuser: wow, that says a lot about you. You need therapy. You are sick. You don't do to anyone what Arias did because of being emotionally abused. She was free to walk away; they were not married, not even living together. You do not even have proof she was abused, that's just her story, which never came up before she killed him; and neither was it proven in court, that she was abused in anyway other than he told her he wasn't going to marry her and was going to date other women. If every man or woman on Earth felt they had the right to murder someone who didn't return their love, we'd be murdering each other right and left.

With all due respect, you have no proof that she wasn't abused. It is your opinion that she wasn't - she may well have been, we will never know.

It isn't just my opinion that there was no abuse; it is generally believed that there was no abuse because that is the reasonable, logical conclusion. There is no rational reason to believe she was abused. She never mentioned abuse before she was caught as a murderer. She used it as an excuse to murder someone who rejected her. She demeans every woman who is a true victim of abuse. There was absolutely no evidence of abuse whatsoever, and the woman has proven herself to be a pathological liar and a psychopathic personality.

i think they both entertained a dysfunctional relationship

Even after being convicted of premeditated murder of Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias shows zero remorse. She does an interview just minutes after the verdict, and trashes everyone that she thinks wronged her. She is truly a special kind of monster

Actually, I saw her saying that she hopes the verdict will give his family some peace and allow them to move on. Did you miss that part?

Also, why would you show remorse if you didn't think you did wrong?

Jodi Arias is a sociopath, and borderline. The 2 makes for a special kind of monster

I saw the entire interview. You cannot see her craziness? :eusa_eh:

Truly abused women who "have" to kill an abuser, still has a sense of remorse for the actions she took, and the fact that it ended in another person losing their life. They feel guilt as well as a sense of remorse

Jodi had hurt feelings, she did not know how to process that. She goes to one of 2 extremes, either putting someone on a petal stool or devaluing them. There is no balance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remorse

Unfortunately, I got to know Jodi Arias, during the last 5 months. And with all my might, I tried to find something about her that was good. There is nothing. While she is articulate, and intelligent, there was nothing that would give me pause as to her guilt. She is manipulative and calculating. It is ALL about her. A very cunning woman.

Even Arias' parents had the suspicion to ask her or suspect she may have had something to do with Travis Alexanders murder. What does that tell you

Police officer: "you had enough suspicion to ask?"
Jodi's Mom: "yeah, of course"
Wow

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose somewhere in this thread there is some explanation of how she became whatever she is. Having managed not to hear much about the case until this point I don't need to know but ---what on earth--as we always say when someone does something so bizarre.

I suppose this was covered in 'Fatal Attraction' and rehashed many times in Lifetime movies since then.

I'm certain Geraldo was in 'provocative' mode last night --his parting thought on should the death penalty be utilized in this case--'Shouldn't we reserve that for people like Ariel Castro?'

Jay Gatsby would have related --unrequited love. Just better to move on--that would seem to be the lesson to be learned. I hope Leo is captivating in this role. Looking forward to escaping reality for a few hours. The opulence and decadence of the Roaring 20's or following decade should do the trick.

I suppose somewhere in this thread there is some explanation of how she became whatever she is. Having managed not to hear much about the case until this point I don't need to know but ---what on earth--as we always say when someone does something so bizarre.

I suppose this was covered in 'Fatal Attraction' and rehashed many times in Lifetime movies since then.

I'm certain Geraldo was in 'provocative' mode last night --his parting thought on should the death penalty be utilized in this case--'Shouldn't we reserve that for people like Ariel Castro?'

Jay Gatsby would have related --unrequited love. Just better to move on--that would seem to be the lesson to be learned. I hope Leo is captivating in this role. Looking forward to escaping reality for a few hours. The opulence and decadence of the Roaring 20's or following decade should do the trick.

I read this film is not good. Watch the Redford/Farrow version.

I read this film is not good. Watch the Redford/Farrow version.

I saw it and enjoyed it--still remember it well--mid 70's.

My 'taste' when it comes to esape-into-fantasy films is pretty low. So I will probably be thrilled. The opulent estates, the clothes--the cinematography should be worth it. Isn't Baz Luhrman the producer--Moulon Rouge--I would assume extravagance and excess are his specialty?

I may be suffering from some form of 'memory loss' but I don't recall being stunned senseless with these sort of crimes during the 70's and 80's. My life was filled with drama--lol--would I have enough money to pay for car repairs or buy gas--there was a gas crisis at the time. Would I meet Prince Charming at a local bar? Would I ever get myself together?

lol. Not nearly as sophisticated and accomplished as Jodi, thank goodness.

The sort of men I met were not the kind to inspire undying love or twisted sexual obsession.

Hurray for mediocrity and living a mundane existence. Leave the high level drama to the filmmakers. Redford had quite a few good films in that era. And Paul Newman and a few others. I thank them eternally.

People don't like her because she doesn't grovel.

People don't like her because she is a murderer. She shot this man in the head. She stabbed him, what? about 27 times, and she nearly decapitated him. She is a murderer and a psycho. What kind of person would 'like' her? I recently watched Dead Man Walking. Never saw it before. If you want to have pity on her, fine. If you want to be her only friend, fine. But even in the case of the nun in the movie, what she wanted from him was true remorse and contrition. Arias hasn't done any of that. She obviously likes the attention and will milk that as much as she can as long as she can. I hope when she is in prison, she is not allowed to milk her notority and keep her ego pumped up. One of the most painful punishments for her is that she be ignored and forgotten.

Yeah she's being ignored. That's why there is a 17 page thread about her.

Last edited:

Actually, I saw her saying that she hopes the verdict will give his family some peace and allow them to move on. Did you miss that part?

Also, why would you show remorse if you didn't think you did wrong?

Jodi Arias is a sociopath, and borderline. The 2 makes for a special kind of monster

I saw the entire interview. You cannot see her craziness? :eusa_eh:

Truly abused women who "have" to kill an abuser, still has a sense of remorse for the actions she took, and the fact that it ended in another person losing their life. They feel guilt as well as a sense of remorse

Jodi had hurt feelings, she did not know how to process that. She goes to one of 2 extremes, either putting someone on a petal stool or devaluing them. There is no balance

Remorse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unfortunately, I got to know Jodi Arias, during the last 5 months. And with all my might, I tried to find something about her that was good. There is nothing. While she is articulate, and intelligent, there was nothing that would give me pause as to her guilt. She is manipulative and calculating. It is ALL about her. A very cunning woman.

Even Arias' parents had the suspicion to ask her or suspect she may have had something to do with Travis Alexanders murder. What does that tell you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1B68wSBfOw]Jodi Arias Murder Trail. Jodi's parents police interview mashup - YouTube[/ame]

Police officer: "you had enough suspicion to ask?"
Jodi's Mom: "yeah, of course"
Wow

"She goes to one of 2 extremes, either putting someone on a petal stool or devaluing them. There is no balance"

------------------------------

I'm sorry, but I really can't have a serious discussion with anyone who talks about putting someone on a "petal stool."

People don't like her because she is a murderer. She shot this man in the head. She stabbed him, what? about 27 times, and she nearly decapitated him. She is a murderer and a psycho. What kind of person would 'like' her? I recently watched Dead Man Walking. Never saw it before. If you want to have pity on her, fine. If you want to be her only friend, fine. But even in the case of the nun in the movie, what she wanted from him was true remorse and contrition. Arias hasn't done any of that. She obviously likes the attention and will milk that as much as she can as long as she can. I hope when she is in prison, she is not allowed to milk her notority and keep her ego pumped up. One of the most painful punishments for her is that she be ignored and forgotten.

I'm sorry, but based on my own life and the things I've seen and the things I've endured...I think he brought it on himself. I suspect he put her through some real psychological torture. Sorry, Travis, someone should have warned you to watch out who you're fucking with.

I suspect she'll be admired in prison.

I'm sorry, but based on my own life and the things I've seen and the things I've endured...I think he brought it on himself. I suspect he put her through some real psychological torture. Sorry, Travis, someone should have warned you to watch out who you're fucking with.

Wow ! you are screwed up.

Actually, no, I'm not. When a man put me through an emotional wringer, and even physically abused me, I didn't resort to killing him. And if I had, I would have made damn sure that a claim of "self-defense" was easily proven and substantiated.

That's how I conducted my life, so how am I screwed up? Because I see the reality in life that sometimes people treat others badly? And that if you choose the wrong person to treat badly you might be very, very sorry? You need to read more true crime, you'll see that this is actually a pretty common theme.

I mean, good grief, she became a Mormon to be with him, obviously thinking that she was the love of his life. He went right along with her converting to Mormon, did he not? No one can convince me that he wasn't leading her on, whether intentionally or not.

Then, bam, he's gonna run off with another woman? Tsk, tsk, tsk. He picked the wrong woman to fuck with, didn't he? Handsome, charismatic, motivational speaker who treated the wrong woman like yesterday's leftover fast food. He'll never do that again, will he?

Actually, no, I'm not. When a man put me through an emotional wringer, and even physically abused me, I didn't resort to killing him. And if I had, I would have made damn sure that a claim of "self-defense" was easily proven and substantiated.

That's how I conducted my life, so how am I screwed up? Because I see the reality in life that sometimes people treat others badly? And that if you choose the wrong person to treat badly you might be very, very sorry? You need to read more true crime, you'll see that this is actually a pretty common theme.

I mean, good grief, she became a Mormon to be with him, obviously thinking that she was the love of his life. He went right along with her converting to Mormon, did he not? No one can convince me that he wasn't leading her on, whether intentionally or not.

Then, bam, he's gonna run off with another woman? Tsk, tsk, tsk. He picked the wrong woman to fuck with, didn't he? Handsome, charismatic, motivational speaker who treated the wrong woman like yesterday's leftover fast food. He'll never do that again, will he?

Wow, you need to seek help with that seething anger of yours. Have you even looked at what she did to that man?

Jodi Arias is a calculating bitch that deserves everything she dished out. But unlike Arias our justice system is a little more civilized than what arias visited upon Travis Alexander

Wow, you need to seek help with that seething anger of yours. Have you even looked at what she did to that man?

Jodi Arias is a calculating bitch that deserves everything she dished out. But unlike Arias our justice system is a little more civilized than what arias visited upon Travis Alexander

He used her. He rejected her. Men do that to women all the time. Women do that to men all the time. It is insane to think that kind of thing justifies murder.

She picked the wrong man to murder. His family will not stop until she is on death row.

You're not the only one with a hard luck story. My mother abandoned me when I was a baby, step mother physically abused me and my second step mom cleaned out the bank account,left our family home in foreclosure and forced my dad to resign due to false accusations of abuse.

Last edited:

He used her. He rejected her. Men do that to women all the time. Women do that to men all the time. It is insane to think that kind of thing justifies murder.

We all use each other. Men see sex as sex, women see sex as love. She was not going to let him go.

We all use each other. Men see sex as sex, women see sex as love. She was not going to let him go.

That is essentially what I said.

Forum List

Back