Joe Biden did not recieve one penny from his son's biz deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, prove it. I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.
everything you need is in this thread,, I have tried to keep up on any new evidence so its pretty complete,,

So you admit to not knowing the USG has been and is now provoking both nations. Okay.
I don't have time for your lunatic conspiracy theories.

Nobody made Putin invade Ukraine...he did that all on his own.

I’m not sure you’re right. I believe it was mentioned in several emails found on crackhead’s laptop and others involved have confirmed it.
Um, yeah, whatever...
The only thing that Hunter is under investigation for is not filing his taxes correctly...

Lying must be a lucrative business. Crackhead made millions.
Trump's made billions.

First, if you are going to whine about this being too long, go away. This is a complicated subject, and it can't be dealt with in 25 words or less. Have fun reading the constitution, for the federalist papers, they are a lot longer than my post.

Now then, for you serious folks......

Repubs are so disingenuous, they say 'Biden family this' Biden family that' trying to IMPLY Joe Biden is part of it.

HE isn't.

Joe Biden received nothing. No one anywhere, let alone on this forum, have produced evidence Joe Biden recieved money from his sibling's biz deals.

As for 'influence peddling' that's just an opinion, not a fact. You'll need to prove one of Hunter's associates benefitted directly from policies made by Joe Biden that were the result of meetings and deals made. I haven't seen any evidence of it, so far.

If it is your opinion, fine, say it is your opinion, you are entitled to it, but don't allege as fact without evidence.

Hunter is a private citizen, who is allowed to do business wherever he pleases. It is not illegal.

Trading off the family name? Okay, Hunter admits that, so do a lot of siblings of famous people do this, it's common, and not illegal.

You want to argue he didn't register as FARA? Fine, but it is not likely the DOJ will prosecute Hunter for just that one, they'll want more serious crimes to go with it and the DOJ (US atty Delaware David Weiss) ahs been investigating Hunter Biden for over 3 years, and so far, they haven't indicted him for anything.

A few of you were whining that Hunter has '20 LLCs'.

Okay,

Trump has 500 LLCs

Hunter made foreign business deals.

so? He's a private citizen.

Trump was president.

Trump made $160,000,000 off of foreign business deals when he was in office

Remember he promised not to do this?

As for shell companies.....

Trump has 500 such accounts.

What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us

Trump org was INDICTED for "tax fraud'.

Trump's charity was shut down for 'illegal activity' Trump was fined $2million bucks for 'embezzling funds for private use'.

Trump had to settle for $25,000,000 for a fake university which scammed thousands out of millions.

Trump was made liable for sexual abuse and defamation and must pay $5,000,000 and is indicted on 34 felony counts in NY.

Jared filed with the FEC, he's got $3 billion in the fund, and most of it came from the Saudis.

https://reports.adviserinfo.sec.gov/reports/ADV/315482/PDF/315482.pdf

You'll find Jared's name on the document on page 28. The fund's holdings are listed in several places.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/10/us/jared-kushner-saudi-investment-fund.htm

The Saudi documents obtained by The Times say that in return for its investment, the Saudi fund would receive a stake of at least 28 percent in Mr. Kushner’s main investment vehicle.

But, speaking of China, it appears the Kushners are doing fine over there, as well:

Kushner Family Stands to Gain From Visa Rules in Trump’s First Major Law (Published 2017)

In fact, Kushner Companies — when Mr. Kushner was still at the helm — had received $50 million in EB-5 financing for a separate New Jersey project, a Trump-branded luxury high-rise tower in Jersey City that opened late last year.

On Monday, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, called the visa program “a stark conflict of interest for the Trump White House.” Meanwhile, the ethics watchdog group Democracy 21 called for Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from all policy dealing with China. The group had previously called for Mr. Kushner to make public a full list of his family firm’s overseas business partners and lenders as well as a full divestiture of his business assets into a blind trust.

See, the difference is that Jared was a Senior WH official.

Hunter Biden was and is a private citizen.

But, of course, you on the right don't seem to give a damn about pertinent facts.
Kudos for all that cherry picked cut and paste work. That took a serious effort. But it's in vain, friend. That doesn't explain the current mess Biden has caused currently and all the skeletons in his closet. (Bye the way, I remind you: Trump isn't the president.) Biden DID receive money from foreign sources and its very likely he was selling influence.

First, if you are going to whine about this being too long, go away. This is a complicated subject, and it can't be dealt with in 25 words or less. Have fun reading the constitution, for the federalist papers, they are a lot longer than my post.

Repubs are so disingenuous, they say 'Biden family this' Biden family that' trying to IMPLY Joe Biden is part of it.

HE isn't.

Joe Biden received nothing. No one anywhere, let alone on this forum, have produced evidence Joe Biden recieved money from his sibling's biz deals.

As for 'influence peddling' that's just an opinion, not a fact. You'll need to prove one of Hunter's associates benefitted directly from policies made by Joe Biden that were the result of meetings and deals made. I haven't seen any evidence of it, so far.

If it is your opinion, fine, say it is your opinion, you are entitled to it, but don't allege as fact without evidence.

Hunter is a private citizen, who is allowed to do business wherever he pleases. It is not illegal.

Trading off the family name? Okay, Hunter admits that, so do a lot of siblings of famous people do this, it's common, and not illegal.

You want to argue he didn't register as FARA? Fine, but it is not likely the DOJ will prosecute Hunter for just that one, they'll want more serious crimes to go with it and the DOJ (US atty Delaware David Weiss) ahs been investigating Hunter Biden for over 3 years, and so far, they haven't indicted him for anything.

Okay,

Trump has 500 LLCs

Trump was president.

Trump's charity was shut down for 'illegal activity' Trump was fined $2million bucks for 'embezzling funds for private use'.

Trump had to settle for $25,000,000 for a fake university which scammed thousands out of millions.

Trump was made liable for sexual abuse and defamation and must pay $5,000,000 and is indicted on 34 felony counts in NY.

Jared filed with the FEC, he's got $3 billion in the fund, and most of it came from the Saudis.

You'll find Jared's name on the document on page 28. The fund's holdings are listed in several places.

The Saudi documents obtained by The Times say that in return for its investment, the Saudi fund would receive a stake of at least 28 percent in Mr. Kushner’s main investment vehicle.

But, speaking of China, it appears the Kushners are doing fine over there, as well:

Kushner Family Stands to Gain From Visa Rules in Trump’s First Major Law (Published 2017)

In fact, Kushner Companies — when Mr. Kushner was still at the helm — had received $50 million in EB-5 financing for a separate New Jersey project, a Trump-branded luxury high-rise tower in Jersey City that opened late last year.

On Monday, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, called the visa program “a stark conflict of interest for the Trump White House.” Meanwhile, the ethics watchdog group Democracy 21 called for Mr. Kushner to recuse himself from all policy dealing with China. The group had previously called for Mr. Kushner to make public a full list of his family firm’s overseas business partners and lenders as well as a full divestiture of his business assets into a blind trust.

But, of course, you on the right don't seem to give a damn about pertinent facts.
Thanks, but they won't read this excellent post.
Most of them can't.
Oh....they'll comment on it for sure.
MAGAt Trumptards are never shy about commenting on stuff they never even bothered to read up on and educate themselves on. They seem to have VERY strong opinions on things they really don't even understand fully or even know much about.
Authoritarian despots like Trump count on that.
They never stand a chance with an educated populace.
They count on cognitive dissonance and The Dunning Kruger effect for manipulating enough weak willed people into accepting their authority and leadership without question.
And they DESPISE anyone who provides them any information that contradicts their brainwashing with actual facts.

HE isn't.

Okay,

Trump has 500 LLCs

Trump was president.

lie-detector-maury.gif

Uh huh, he’s “just a private citizen” who rents a house from a former US Senator (who he calls “Pedo Pete”) at the tune of $50,000 a month. The same house that had boxes of classified documents in the garage stored there illegally.
Yes, private citizen.

Did you prove otherwise?

No.

Uh, your cheapshot aside, Trump was found liable for sex abuse and defamation to the tune of $5 million bucks, and I won't mention the 34 felony counts.

You got shit, we got gold.

Thanks, but they won't read this excellent post.
Most of them can't.
Oh....they'll comment on it for sure.
MAGAt Trumptards are never shy about commenting on stuff they never even bothered to read up on and educate themselves on. They seem to have VERY strong opinions on things they really don't even understand fully or even know much about.
Authoritarian despots like Trump count on that.
They never stand a chance with an educated populace.
They count on cognitive dissonance and The Dunning Kruger effect for manipulating enough weak willed people into accepting their authority and leadership without question.
And they DESPISE anyone who provides them any information that contradicts their brainwashing with actual facts.

Amen, you got that right, all the while they will blame dems for that of which they are guilty.

I'll post something, now someone might not agree with what I wrote, but there's stuff there to argue about.

And all I'll get is a snarky one liner. It's usually just posturing, mudslinging, cheap shots, cop outs.

I mean, I'd say to them, "why in fuck are you here?" I'm here to debate issues.

Now, if you write something with which I disagree, I'll challenge you on it, but calling names for no good reason?

It ain't' right, but they do it all day long, and I get caught up into it.

It's like a virus.

Speaking of viruses, it's official: Trump is a sex predator.

Okay Trumpsters? Y'all out there readin' this?

Repeat after me:

Trump is a sex abuser
Trump is a conman
Trump is a fraudster
Trump is a criminal
Trump loves Putin
Trump loves the 'poorly educated'.
Trump despises democracy
Trump has betrayed America

Now, don't you feel better by admitting the truth?

You have to be kidding. For instance: Biden lets a Chinese spy balloon fly over and POOF magically, he and his family magically just received millions from China. Because. Remind me again, what exactly what does Biden businesses actually DO? What products do they make worth millions? Name one thing.

One thing? Hunter Biden is a lawyer, graduate of Yale, served on numerous boards, etc. Lawyers sell information, and the more famous you are, the more you can charge. Trading off the fame of your name is not illegal. Oh, it's a headache for pop, but that's all you got, Joe Biden black sheep headaches, and that ain't shit.

Influence peddling? Sounds bad, but no evidence.

Now then....

Name one thing that was worth the $125 million dollar fee Jared received on $2 BILLION BIG ONES he acquired from the murderous Mohammed Bin Salman while Jared served Trump's Senior WH advisor position

Answer: Trump WH soft treatment of MBH for chopping up Khashoggi.

Name one thing that was worth Ivanka, while she served as a senior WH adviser, name one thing that was worth her getting trademarks accelerated from China while daddy (for which she earned $87 million) was negotiating with China.

Answer: Daddy was president.

See, there's a difference between trading off of your name, and trading off of your SENIOR WH POSITION.

WTFU.

Last edited:
Kudos for all that cherry picked cut and paste work. That took a serious effort. But it's in vain, friend. That doesn't explain the current mess Biden has caused currently
Caused? Every president faces challenges. So nice of you to admonish me for cherry picking, and then you turn right around and do what? Cherry pick, make broad assumptive allegations on a complex subject.
and all the skeletons in his closet.
Name one.
(Bye the way, I remind you: Trump isn't the president.) Biden DID receive money from foreign sources and its very likely he was selling influence.

Talk is cheap.

Show me your evidence.

everything you need is in this thread,, I have tried to keep up on any new evidence so its pretty complete,,

Your evidence is two glenn beck (fox news reject) videos? that's all I saw.

Okay, provide the timestamp to the evidence or a transcript of the timestamp--- I sure as hell am not sitting through a 2 hour video.

Oh? Why did Hunter pay Joe $48,000/month for a property that would rent for $4,000?

You'll need to provide a link.

I never assume members of this forum have their facts straight.

When asked, I always supply a link, or just say it's an opinion.

You fucking liar!

The facts are that Potatohead sold his influence to foreign interest and laundered the money through his family, Even including his granddaughter. That is a fact that you little shitheads are in denial about.
That's an opinion. Not a fact. If you claim it is a fact, you'll need evidence. You haven't produced it on this forum.
You stupid Moon Bats are always in denial about Democrat corruption.
Fine, proof, please.
Just look how you morons denied that Crooked Hillary
A republican declared there wasn't sufficient evidence to warrant prosecution.
Take it up with Comey.
and Slick Willy sold out their country to foreign interest and then laundered the money through that fake foundation.
Trump's charity, a paper charity, thereis no 'org' was shut down due to illegal activity.

Clinton's charity employs 2000 people world wide.

AS for 'selling out', you'll need to provide a link. I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.

Hell, the sonofabitches even scammed the US with that sweetheart Haiti deal.

Compared to what? Iran Contra? Watergate? Jan 6? Trump trying to overturn the election?

You fucking liar!

The facts are that Potatohead sold his influence to foreign interest and laundered the money through his family, Even including his granddaughter. That is a fact that you little shitheads are in denial about.

You stupid Moon Bats are always in denial about Democrat corruption. Just look how you morons denied that Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy sold out their country to foreign interest and then laundered the money through that fake foundation. Hell, the sonofabitches even scammed the US with that sweetheart Haiti deal.

The Clinton Foundation is a public operational charity.. You should know what that means and how such charities are structured. They are also transparent and audited. The Clinton Foundation has a 10% overhead expenses like the American Red Cross.

Haiti wanted cash. (History of corruption and money not reaching the people.)

That's not what the charity does. They provide very few grants and those they do are small.

They operate programs in education, healthcare, jobs and small business development...

Until you learn something about the fundamentals you will continue to fall for absurd lies.

Evidence is required. Are you talking about the cobalt mining?
the evidence is in the email from hunter on his laptop

the fact the xiden’s tried to cover up and lie about those emails, going so far as to claim it was russian disinformation shows a guilty mind. They knew they were real and damning. Innocent people don’t go to such great lengths to hide evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back