Joe Biden given one week to stand down

Stand down? Or what? You'll cry even harder?

Ooooy, scary.

Biden plainly still scares the piss out you, otherwise you wouldn't be begging him to go away.

Anways, good job with the propaganda piece, which quoted ... no actual person.
Hilarious!
Like the surviving NAZIS in 1945 Berlin as they hear gunshots from Hitler’s bunker….

Ooooy, scary.

Biden plainly still scares the piss out you, otherwise you wouldn't be begging him to go away.

Joe doesn’t scare anyone. He has the mental capacity of a 3 year old.

What scares the world are his sheep followers like you with your twisted mental illness.

He can always take that 6 handicap onto the Senior Tour. I can hear the belly laughs now when he shanks the first drive into the sponsor's tent and has to play off the sandwich bar. But he'll be fine, everyone feels sorry for a drooling retard.

GRIQj9KWoAA-L-s.jpg

Ooooy, scary.

Your mommy shouldn't let you post here with the adults.

Go get a cookie.

And here I was told it was altered videos making Joe look senile.

Dems only hope is …. 2028.

Cheap fakes! Just another lie by Drooling *Joe and his media wing the leftards easily fell for.

So what will Biden do with all the millions he raised? As one Dem voter responded when asked "who will replace him"?

He won the votes of citizens in the Primary. He is their guy. If he is a gamble what will a new person without presidential experience represent?

They pushed for him in 2020 as he said he wasn't going to run in 2024. Then I suppose he decided "hey, I got 81M votes plus more black votes than Obama, I kind of like it in these digs, I am my own man now!" Sort of how Fredo felt after he got out from under Michaels thumb in the G-dfather.

Biden is his own man now, the president of the greatest administration in U.S history!

Last edited:
And here I was told it was altered videos making Joe look senile.

Dems only hope is …. 2028.

Everyone on the planet knows Biden is toast.

Allegedly, it'll be too tricky to ditch him now because the democrats have already printed and filled in millions of mail-in voting forms.

So what will Biden do with all the millions he raised? As one Dem voter responded when asked "who will replace him"?

He won the votes of citizens in the Primary. He is their guy. If he is a gamble what will a new person without presidential experience represent?

They pushed for him in 2020 as he said he wasn't going to run in 2024. Then I suppose he decided "hey, I got 81M votes plus more black votes than Obama, I kind of like it in these digs, I am my own man now!" Sort of how Fredo felt after he got out from under Michaels thumb in the G-dfather.

Biden is his own man now, the president of the greatest administration in U.S history!
Send it back to China.

Forum List

Back