Joe Biden has the Democratic nomination in the bag

Trump vs Biden

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

So anyway, that begs the question - Trump vs. Biden who wins?

joebiden-medal-of-freedom lmao.png

No, it wont be Biden. He is old and he is a pushover. He wont survive the beating the other Dems will put on him. He was dealt with easily in the past when he ran for President, and this time will be no different. He is a weak candidate. Clinton will be the nominee when all is said and done.

My money is on sanders....he is pulling in big donations and crowds. Trump could easily lose in 2020 but the last thing we need is Biden, Clinton, and Obama back in power and with Joe that's what you get.

No, it wont be Biden. He is old and he is a pushover. He wont survive the beating the other Dems will put on him. He was dealt with easily in the past when he ran for President, and this time will be no different. He is a weak candidate. Clinton will be the nominee when all is said and done.

Clinton said she’s not running. I think she’s in poor health. And besides that dems won’t run her in fear of a repeat of 2016. It will be Biden by default

The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

Unless something unforeseen happens, I believe Harris will get the Democrat nomination.

My money is on sanders....he is pulling in big donations and crowds. Trump could easily lose in 2020 but the last thing we need is Biden, Clinton, and Obama back in power and with Joe that's what you get.

According to the pols Biden is the front runner. Sanders will make noise, but him winning over moderate democrats to win the nomination is inconceivable

Unless something unforeseen happens, I believe Harris will get the Democrat nomination.

She’s a lunatic. The country doesn’t care that she’s a minority or woman anymore. Obozo had that going for him, but now most of the country is over identity politics

I have Hillary as a distant third place Primary candidate.

1. Kamala Harris
2. (Anyone's Guess)
3. Hillary Clinton

According to the pols Biden is the front runner. Sanders will make noise, but him winning over moderate democrats to win the nomination is inconceivable

I don't trust the polling. Biden cannot rally the youth vote like Sanders and that is the key to winning. BUT once Biden runs lets see how his fundraising and rallies go.

Clinton said she’s not running. I think she’s in poor health. And besides that dems won’t run her in fear of a repeat of 2016. It will be Biden by default

Biden is not nearly as strong a candidate as Hillary Clinton. If they go with Uncle Joe, Trump will cruise to victory. Biden is a joke. As for Sanders, he was once already put into the fetal position by Clinton. He is the ultimate pushover.

I don't care what Clinton says right now. She is going to run. She must see how weak the Dem field is right now. The Dems will be begging her again before too long. She is so much stronger than the rest of the field. Most of my Dem friends claim Trump has no chance no matter who the Dems run, so why wouldn't Clinton want to take it?

I don't trust the polling. Biden cannot rally the youth vote like Sanders and that is the key to winning. BUT once Biden runs lets see how his fundraising and rallies go.

Fair point. If Sanders is the nominee then the presidency will be once again handed to Trump, this time on a silver platter.

You’re nuts. I’ll bet you right now it isn’t Hellary. Loser leaves this forum forever (not the worse thing in the world).

No way the DNC lets Hellary back in.

Biden is not nearly as strong a candidate as Hillary Clinton. If they go with Uncle Joe, Trump will cruise to victory. Biden is a joke. As for Sanders, he was once already put into the fetal position by Clinton. He is the ultimate pushover.

I don't care what Clinton says right now. She is going to run. She must see how weak the Dem field is right now. The Dems will be begging her again before too long. She is so much stronger than the rest of the field. Most of my Dem friends claim Trump has no chance no matter who the Dems run, so why wouldn't Clinton want to take it?

Hillary is already trying to cause trouble with Sanders....the Clinton machine will use Biden like a tool to gain power again

I have Hillary as a distant third place Primary candidate.

1. Kamala Harris
2. (Anyone's Guess)
3. Hillary Clinton

I think Hillary Clinton is actually much more likable than Harris. I think she can beat her.

If Biden is the best the democrats have ....they might as well stay home on election day.

You’re nuts. I’ll bet you right now it isn’t Hellary. Loser leaves this forum forever (not the worse thing in the world).

No way the DNC lets Hellary back in.

I wont go that far. I need somewhere to piss and moan about politics. But, I really do think she is going to run. I just don't see Biden or Sanders as threats at all. I know people like Sanders, but how can he recover after the humiliation Hillary put on him? He just isn't tough enough to be President.

She’s a lunatic. The country doesn’t care that she’s a minority or woman anymore. Obozo had that going for him, but now most of the country is over identity politics
I question your characterization of her as a lunatic in terms of how she is perceived.

She may be nutzo. But the voters will not see that. They will see her as serious and capable and won't take any shit from Pres. Trump if she gets to debate him.

She is a prosecutor and knows how to present a case to juries so her side wins.

She has no major weaknesses I can see aside from being a Leftist.

I do not believe in underestimating the opponent. I want to look at things objectively and promote the attitude that we are the underdog so we will fight harder.

Fair point. If Sanders is the nominee then the presidency will be once again handed to Trump, this time on a silver platter.

Those margins in the rust belt were mighty thin....

Forum List

Back