Joe Biden has the Democratic nomination in the bag

Trump vs Biden

• Total voters
I want everyone to imagine this.

0d72ba14dc3dd472dc3e0a9b1f8e8e845257c608a2b5b6cf9804e4b6a6ae4fb2.gif

The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

So anyway, that begs the question - Trump vs. Biden who wins?
No you didn't....:auiqs.jpg:

My money is on sanders....he is pulling in big donations and crowds. Trump could easily lose in 2020 but the last thing we need is Biden, Clinton, and Obama back in power and with Joe that's what you get.
Klobachur and Buttegeige. Sanders too old. Woman and a gay. McGovern-Schriver 1972 all over again.

My money is on sanders....he is pulling in big donations and crowds. Trump could easily lose in 2020 but the last thing we need is Biden, Clinton, and Obama back in power and with Joe that's what you get.
Klobachur and Buttegeige. Sanders too old. Woman and a gay. McGovern-Schriver 1972 all over again.
more like biden just pooped in the bag

Biden wouldn't last in a single debate against Trump but he has yet to win the nomination and it don't look good since he slinked out of town after taking a dismal 5th place in N.H. after a dismal 4th in Iowa.

Forum List

Back