Joe Biden has the Democratic nomination in the bag

Trump vs Biden

• Total voters
Joe Biden doesn't look like he has the stamina to make to the end of the election season. I can't imagine he makes it 4 years if elected, 8 years? LOL

It's got to be Hillary. After the fake impeachment of Trump it is considered wrong to investigate your opposing candidate. Remember what Hillary said when Trump was elected, "If I go down I'm taking everyone with me". The Democrats know if they don't nominate her a lot of them will face investigations they really don't want to face. They have to back Hillary and pray or cheat her into the Presidency. We are probably entering the most interesting Presidential campaign season in American history.

It's got to be Hillary. After the fake impeachment of Trump it is considered wrong to investigate your opposing candidate. Remember what Hillary said when Trump was elected, "If I go down I'm taking everyone with me". The Democrats know if they don't nominate her a lot of them will face investigations they really don't want to face. They have to back Hillary and pray or cheat her into the Presidency. We are probably entering the most interesting Presidential campaign season in American history.

For the first time in our history a major political party wants to shut down our election process....aka .... obviously believing The Ameican People should not be allowed to determine who will lead this nation.

Time for Democrats to accept reality

Will Democrats accept the results of the 2020 elections?

Last edited:
The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

So anyway, that begs the question - Trump vs. Biden who wins?
When You Hear About Joe Biden’s Horrible NH Primary Finish You’ll Know Why He Got the Hell Out of Town.

AP_17332781409592.sized-770x415xt.jpg

With approximately 54% of precincts reporting, President Trump has already received more votes than Presidents Barack Obama (49,080), George W. Bush (52,962) and Ronald Reagan (65,033) in their respective re-election New Hampshire Primaries.

The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

It will be crazy bernie or klochar

I agree. I think it ends up being The Bern and "those who don't want The Bern" and "those who don't want The Bern" will flock to Amy K once it becomes clear to all idiot Dems that a homo won't win any black or hispanic votes...

BWHAAAA! Look back on this post and see just how wrong this was.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I agree. I think it ends up being The Bern and "those who don't want The Bern" and "those who don't want The Bern" will flock to Amy K once it becomes clear to all idiot Dems that a homo won't win any black or hispanic votes...
Trump may do unexpectedly well in a lot of places where The Fake News will tell us that the Dem nominee is invincible.

161213-Kanye-Trump-800x600.jpg

Trump may do unexpectedly well in a lot of places where The Fake News will tell us that the Dem nominee is invincible

Possibly.

But don't forget, Trump was down 20% to Hillary before Wikileaks and Hillary's fainting/collapsing started.

Trump cannot make the same mistakes again, like Tweeting that he wants to go over to the DNC convention and hit somebody...

It’s sad what’s happening to Biden.
Someone needs to come up with a way for him to bow out gracefully.

Trump may do unexpectedly well in a lot of places where The Fake News will tell us that the Dem nominee is invincible

Possibly.

But don't forget, Trump was down 20% to Hillary before Wikileaks...
Ridiculous. The Wikileaks dump started getting coverage on 10/7/20 and Hilary was +4.6%. Her final poll numbers were +3.2%.
... Trump cannot make the same mistakes again...
He wiped her out in the Electoral College 30 states to 20.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

It ain't over, man, we're just getting started. Where I come from that's the opening bell, not the closing bell, and the fight to end Donald Trump's presidency is just beginning...just beginning

It ain't over, man, we're just getting started. Where I come from that's the opening bell, not the closing bell, and the fight to end Donald Trump's presidency is just beginning...just beginning

and then Low IQ Joe gaffed twice

We just finished with Iowa and Nevada

Candidates who defeated incumbent Presidents include..... Obama

LOL!!!

and then Low IQ Joe gaffed twice

We just finished with Iowa and Nevada

Candidates who defeated incumbent Presidents include..... Obama

LOL!!!
Damn! Are you serious? This dude doesn't need the President, he needs medication and full time nurse.

He took down Corn Pop. He has it locked up.

Forum List

Back