Joe Biden has the Democratic nomination in the bag

Trump vs Biden

• Total voters
Bernie is only a year older than Biden, who is the political equal of Hillary Clinton (both voted for Iraq War and Patriot Act) and Obama's accomplice of doing nothing for 8 years. Fuck Joe Biden.
bernie9.jpg

JOE BIDEN IS A MAN THAT IS LOVED BY DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ALIKE. JOE BIDEN HAS 40 YEARS, OF GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCES, AND YEARS, WITH INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES. JOE BIDEN, CAN TAKE ON ANY REPUBLICAN AROUND, AFTER LOSING HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN,IN A CAR WRECK YEARS AGO, AND ANOTHER SON BO-ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. GOD ALMIGHTY PEOPLE, DO YOU THINK,. THERE IS ANYTHING HARDER TO DEAL WITH THEN THAT. OUR COUNTRY IS GONE, FROM WHAT IS WAS JUST 3 SHORT YEARSAGO. WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK,. FROM THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, AND THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PARTY. PLEASE IOWA, AND EVERY OTHER STATE, PLEASE GIVE JOE BIDEN I CHANCE. THAT IS ALL HE IS ASKING.--GOD BLESS AMERICA

JOE BIDEN IS A MAN THAT IS LOVED BY DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ALIKE. JOE BIDEN HAS 40 YEARS, OF GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCES, AND YEARS, WITH INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES. JOE BIDEN, CAN TAKE ON ANY REPUBLICAN AROUND, AFTER LOSING HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN,IN A CAR WRECK YEARS AGO, AND ANOTHER SON BO-ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. GOD ALMIGHTY PEOPLE, DO YOU THINK,. THERE IS ANYTHING HARDER TO DEAL WITH THEN THAT. OUR COUNTRY IS GONE, FROM WHAT IS WAS JUST 3 SHORT YEARSAGO. WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK,. FROM THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, AND THE CORRUPT REPUBLICAN PARTY. PLEASE IOWA, AND EVERY OTHER STATE, PLEASE GIVE JOE BIDEN I CHANCE. THAT IS ALL HE IS ASKING.--GOD BLESS AMERICA
He voted for Bush's wars, his tax cuts, the Patriot Act, and he was Obungler's accomplice for 8 years. Fuck Biden.

Laughable.

Gropy Jo-Jo looks good because Hillary hasn't announced yet.

She does't have to.

She is the inevitable Democrat nominee even if it takes mass Democrat lemming-like suicides to make that happen.

Accept the inevitable.

The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

So anyway, that begs the question - Trump vs. Biden who wins?
This pervert has no chance:

iu
Any DEM politician would sell their pubescent daughter to anyone who could advance the politician's career.

PLEASE run Biden! Where can I send a donation?
After the Russian Collusion debacle Trump is 100% guarenteed to win in 2020.

The rest of the Democratic candidates running for president are far too crazy for consideration. Now don’t misconstrue my words for support for Biden. He’s crazy in his own right, but his opposition is Harris, Warren, Sanders are all certifiable lunatics.

I upvoted your post, but I don't believe Biden has a chance in hell.

Kamala Harris will be their nominee.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

No, it wont be Biden. He is old and he is a pushover. He wont survive the beating the other Dems will put on him. He was dealt with easily in the past when he ran for President, and this time will be no different. He is a weak candidate. Clinton will be the nominee when all is said and done.
Your right Biden is a joke.

Clinton is on her way to the BIG HOUSE, not the White House.

Kamala Harris has the eye of the tiger and the craftiness to kick to others to the curb.

My money is on sanders....he is pulling in big donations and crowds. Trump could easily lose in 2020 but the last thing we need is Biden, Clinton, and Obama back in power and with Joe that's what you get.
You are joking, right?

Unless something unforeseen happens, I believe Harris will get the Democrat nomination.

She’s a lunatic. The country doesn’t care that she’s a minority or woman anymore. Obozo had that going for him, but now most of the country is over identity politics
She sounds crazy. She gives the Left enough crazy talk to satisfy the crazy Dem voters. But she is sane enough to kick the asses of the really crazy candidates.

She is a prosecutor and she is more in control of herself than she is crazy.

Watch as she questions witnesses.

She is the toughest, shrewdest one of the announced Dems I have seen yet.

Biden stuttered as a kid. his grandpa Eugene Finnegan Biden told him: "Joe, its because you're so bright you can't get the words out quickly enough!"

Oh, Biden does easily.

By 2020, Trump's mental deterioration will be so bad that even the GOP won't be able to hide it.

It says a lot about the field that creepy Joe is the best they have

Forum List

Back