Joe Biden in Ukraine

My opinion, and purely hypothetical at this stage.

I don’t think Putin would have invaded under Trump.

All sorts of conflicts raised their ugly heads after Biden became encumbent.

Maybe but we will never know that. I think the timeline for this invasion has more factor than who's sitting in the Oval Office.

FpdVPQSXoAIhI5P
Biden and the Ukaranians put on quite a show

Actually he did.
Thats not real. The diplomatic call to Russia was like I said before to ensure Russia didn't run a military operation in Kiev and unknowingly kill a US President which would undoubtedly draw us into the war. Biden didnt get permission from Putin nor was he "standing up to tyranny" when he visited Ukraine.

Biden Administration Declares State of Emergency, Announces Federal Resources For East Palestine Train Derailment.

Stop pushing the lie about Mr. Biden abandoning Ohio, it did not happen.

Biden Declares State of Emergency, Announces Federal Resources For East Palestine Train Derailment.

Stop pushing the lie about Mr. Biden abandoning Ohio, it did not happen.
The point is he didnt go visit there doofus. It's likely in the worst ecological disaster to happen in the US in recent memory.

Thats not real. The diplomatic call to Russia was like I said before to ensure Russia didn't run a military operation in Kiev and unknowingly kill a US President which would undoubtedly draw us into the war. Biden didnt get permission from Putin nor was he "standing up to tyranny" when he visited Ukraine.
Right he asked for permission

Forum List

Back