Joe Biden is a despicable man

Stop lying. There is nothing good about Joe, nothing.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend and that they have LIED about how they started dating for years​

"Joe was a 33-year-old US senator, and Jill was a 24-year-old college senior. Both had been married before. Joe's wife and daughter died in a car crash in 1972, leaving him a widower with two sons, and Jill and her husband filed for divorce in her junior year."

Joe Biden calls Jill 'the love of my life and the life of my love.' Here's a timeline of their relationship.

I'll take Joe and Jill's word over some random dude writing a book but you do you.

"Joe was a 33-year-old US senator, and Jill was a 24-year-old college senior. Both had been married before. Joe's wife and daughter died in a car crash in 1972, leaving him a widower with two sons, and Jill and her husband filed for divorce in her junior year."

Joe Biden calls Jill 'the love of my life and the life of my love.' Here's a timeline of their relationship.

I'll take Joe and Jill's word over some random dude writing a book but you do you.
Sure. Stick with your confirmation bias. 👍

Sure. Stick with your confirmation bias. 👍
It makes sense to me that believing Jill and Joe instead of some random book.

Does the guy writing the book have proof of this or is he just telling a story in his own words?

I haven't read it.

Sure. Why would they lie? Huh?
Not sure. Maybe they are. If someone is writing a book contesting their narrative, they they need to provide proof.

If proof is lacking, why would I believe it?

Do you believe all the accusations against Trump written in books?

I'm sure I don't know what your talking about but that is because it is likely a right wing lie.

Do you frequently use lies to cover Trump's cheating on all three of his wives?
What does Trump have to do with Biden rejecting his four year old granddaughter?

Joe Biden is despicable because of his relationship with one of his his grand daughters?

The guy has our county to run, not daycare, get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
Naw, he was an asshole just like his Dad, brother and uncle. The filthy ass sonofabitch was the AG of the state and was going to run for Governor as a Democrat. Anybody that runs for office as a Democrat and is connected to the Biden family has to be a world class piece of shit.
Awww! Still triggered because Hunter's not going to the slammer like Trump is? Can we call it Trump's Crowbar Hotel? :abgg2q.jpg:

The BDS losers just don't quit with the making shit up to attack people's families.

They realy are disgusting humans beings at every level. Hell is creating a new wing just for them. I'm sure the punishments will be appropriate.

Joe Biden is despicable because of his relationship with one of his his grand daughters?

The guy has our county to run, not daycare, get your head out of your ass.
Yes. His actions as it relates to this particular granddaughter makes him a despicable man.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. This is out Biden being so despicable that he takes out his anger on an innocent 4 year old girl who happens to be his son’s daughter. What a slime ball
I'm sure it would be convenient to bring up despicable acts by Biden while counter-arguements are not allowed to compare despicable acts by other presidents.. especially the GOP frontrunner...Trump. Mainly because Trump's history is replete with disgusting behavior.

That is how echo chambers work.

If you think my rebuttal is off topic for the thread report me.

Otherwise, explain to me how Biden's refusal to allow a last name compares to a president who cheated on all three of his wives, one who was home with his newborn baby.

Forum List

Back