Joe Biden is a despicable man

iu
Echo chamber in action.

Great example.

Echo chamber in action.

Great example.
Joe freakin' Biden is about the most ordinary, mediocre, benign, typical politician you can find.

And the Trumpsters, so wounded by the criticisms of their child buffoon demigod, are trying to make him out to be Satan.

Joe Biden. Of all people. Too funny.

Wow. Twisting a tragic incident that took his first wife and his daughters life into a personal attack.

That is low even for a trump supporter.
No no. It’s fair comment about his behavior. Especially in light of the crap you spew.

Get down off the high horse. You’re in the wrong event.

No no. It’s fair comment about his behavior. Especially in light of the crap you spew.

Get down off the high horse. You’re in the wrong event.
What crap did I spew?

Are you denying that Trump cheated on all 3 of his wives and one with a newborn baby at home?

It seems on the surface that Biden wanting his grandkids to not have his last name is pretty shitty...and not many reasons could justify it. I agree, not a good look for Joe.

That said I don't know the history behind this so who knows?

I can't think of a justification for Trump cheating multiple times. Can you?

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Joe said he would shower with her

What crap did I spew?

Are you denying that Trump cheated on all 3 of his wives and one with a newborn baby at home?

It seems on the surface that Biden wanting his grandkids to not have his last name is pretty shitty...and not many reasons could justify it. I agree, not a good look for Joe.

That said I don't know the history behind this so who knows?

I can't think of a justification for Trump cheating multiple times. Can you?
Gfy.

You are such a poseur.

Joe freakin' Biden is about the most ordinary, mediocre, benign, typical politician you can find.

And the Trumpsters, so wounded by the criticisms of their child buffoon demigod, are trying to make him out to be Satan.

Joe Biden. Of all people. Too funny.

There is nothing good about or in the man.

She met Joe a year after her first divorce.

Try again.

Stop lying. There is nothing good about Joe, nothing.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Joe Biden stole Jill from me': Her first husband tells how she CHEATED with Democrat candidate he once considered a friend and that they have LIED about how they started dating for years​

Forum List

Back