Joe Biden is a despicable man

Joe Biden is a smarmy sleazy corrupt politician. A nasty creature. His poor grandchild doesn't deserve this treatment. Bidens are truly despicable people.

I'm sure it would be convenient to bring up despicable acts by Biden while counter-arguements are not allowed to compare despicable acts by other presidents.. especially the GOP frontrunner...Trump. Mainly because Trump's history is replete with disgusting behavior.

That is how echo chambers work.

If you think my rebuttal is off topic for the thread report me.

Otherwise, explain to me how Biden's refusal to allow a last name compares to a president who cheated on all three of his wives, one who was home with his newborn baby.
Okay, have it your way. Trump and Biden are despicable sleazy smarmy nasty people. Okay?

Okay, have it your way. Trump and Biden are despicable sleazy smarmy nasty people. Okay?
Certainly all people are sleazy for one thing or another but I would say cheating on all three of your wives, one wife who was home with a newborn baby sort of makes Biden's last name drama seem pretty mild.

What do you think?

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Nice. Now I'll raise you one Tiffany Trump (you people are exactly the same).

Certainly all people are sleazy for one thing or another but I would say cheating on all three of your wives, one wife who was home with a newborn baby sort of makes Biden's last name drama seem pretty mild.

What do you think?
There's a lot more going on with the Bidens than just the name being taken from their grandchild. You're just promoting gossip. The Biden sleaze is tragic for the child. Hypocrites on steroids.

There's a lot more going on with the Bidens than just the name being taken from their grandchild. You're just promoting gossip. The Biden sleaze is tragic for the child. Hypocrites on steroids.
"There's a lot more going on with the Bidens"

This avoids my question under the guise of claiming gossip...which is expected when engaging in a character debate between Trump and Biden.

Are you denying that Trump cheated on his 3 wives?

"There's a lot more going on with the Bidens"

This avoids my question under the guise of claiming gossip...which is expected when engaging in a character debate between Trump and Biden.

Are you denying that Trump cheated on his 3 wives?
No one cares. Trump gets along well with his ex wives. You just can't accept that Joe and Hunter are despicable immoral gangsters who sell out their country.

No one cares. Trump gets along well with his ex wives. You just can't accept that Joe and Hunter are despicable immoral gangsters who sell out their country.
This isn't about what I can accept.and your vague accusations.

This is about comparing Trump cheating on 3 wives, one who was home with his newborn, to Biden not wanting a grandkid to not have his last name.

My son also got a young woman pregnant. They didn’t get married, but my son supports the child and he is every bit my grandson.

This isn't about what I can accept.and your vague accusations.

This is about comparing Trump cheating on 3 wives, one who was home with his newborn, to Biden not wanting a grandkid to not have his last name.
You seem to care more about it than the ex wives who all spoke well of him. Meanwhile, the Bidens are typical trashy political whores.

Biden treats one of his innocent granddaughter’s like she’s garbage and liberals try to make it about Trump. That’s just as despicable as him.

You seem to care more about it than the ex wives who all spoke well of him. Meanwhile, the Bidens are typical trashy political whores.
Yawn, more vague assertions to deflect from Trump cheating on all three of his wives.

Remember when he mistook the woman he sexually abused for one of his wives? Too hilarious.

Yawn, more vague assertions to deflect from Trump cheating on all three of his wives.

Remember when he mistook the woman he sexually abused for one of his wives? Too hilarious.
So, I see you still haven't answered a perfectly valid question....What does Trump have to do with what kind of a person Biden is?

Or, is it just deflection because you know that the Biden Crime family are scum....

Remember when Hunter smoked crack and screwed a stripper resulting in an innocent child that the Bidens refuse to acknowledge as their grandchild.

Forum List

Back