Joe Biden is a despicable man

Joe freakin' Biden is about the most ordinary, mediocre, benign, typical politician you can find.

And the Trumpsters, so wounded by the criticisms of their child buffoon demigod, are trying to make him out to be Satan.

Joe Biden. Of all people. Too funny.
That's your defense of Biden being a scumbag?

So, I see you still haven't answered a perfectly valid question....What does Trump have to do with what kind of a person Biden is?

Or, is it just deflection because you know that the Biden Crime family are scum....
Post #60.

I'm sure that provides solace to his granddaughter.
I'm sure it doesn't.

I'm also sure that being a sexual abuser doesn't provide any solace to the three different wives Trump cheated on.

I suspect if the roles were reversed and it was Biden who cheated on three different wives, one at home with a newborn; and Trump refused to let a grandkid have his last name, most likely you would be screaming about Biden's cheating from the rooftops and dismissing Trump's last name decision.

I'm sure it would be convenient to bring up despicable acts by Biden while counter-arguements are not allowed to compare despicable acts by other presidents.. especially the GOP frontrunner...Trump. Mainly because Trump's history is replete with disgusting behavior.

That is how echo chambers work.

If you think my rebuttal is off topic for the thread report me.

Otherwise, explain to me how Biden's refusal to allow a last name compares to a president who cheated on all three of his wives, one who was home with his newborn baby.
Gossip vs reality.

Biden sure as hell cheated on his wife by fucking his babysitter and sexually abusing his daughter.
Well, his wife was dead when all that happened. So, there is that.

To the Biden family, Navy Roberts should never have been born. They see no reason to recognize her.

That's not an answer dolt, it's a deflection....Why do you suppose Joe Biden rejects his granddaughter from his fuck up son?
I don't know. I actually tried to look it up but I couldn't find any specifics except perhaps because the baby was born out of wedlock admittedly which isn't a good reason in my book.

Could it be for religious reasons? Do Catholics frown on that kind of thing?

I don't know. I actually tried to look it up but I couldn't find any specifics except perhaps because the baby was born out of wedlock admittedly which isn't a good reason in my book.

Oh, so now it's his religion? As he sits in the oval, rubber stamping the FBI's agenda to label Catholics as domestic terrorists? lol....Try another one...

Political reasons. It's not that difficult unless you're playing dumb. It's ultimate hypocrisy. Hunter cashes in on the Biden name, but his child won't be allowed to.

FzFKfjQXsBU6JWB
They really are THIS F***ING STUPID folks.

bed-wettingN2.png

Oh, so now it's his religion? As he sits in the oval, rubber stamping the FBI's agenda to label Catholics as domestic terrorists? lol....Try another one...
I asked. Now it's you deflecting.

Link for your claim?

Political reasons. It's not that difficult unless you're playing dumb. It's ultimate hypocrisy. Hunter cashes in on the Biden name, but his child won't be allowed to.
Political reasons? I think it's kinda shitty not letting her use his last name.

Why would he benefit politically from this?

Political reasons? I think it's kinda shitty not letting her use his last name.

Why would he benefit politically from this?
He wouldn't. If she isn't a Biden then she doesn't exist in the family. She goes away.

Forum List

Back