Joe Biden is a despicable man

Well at least he didn't cheat on all 3 of his wives, one while home with a newborn.

I suppose we have to draw a line somewhere so it might as well be at last names.
Lol, no Biden was to busy fondling his daughter in the shower. Which got her a sex and drug addiction to deal with.

I'm sure I don't know what your talking about but that is because it is likely a right wing lie.

Do you frequently use lies to cover Trump's cheating on all three of his wives?
We learned from y'all covering for Clinton all these years. At least we didn't ruin the lives of the women that accused Trump, like you loons did to Clinton and Biden's accusers. All women should be heard is what you loons said, that turned out to be a lie. Like I always say, liberalism is a lie.

We learned from y'all covering for Clinton all these years. At least we didn't ruin the lives of the women that accused Trump, like you loons did to Clinton and Biden's accusers. All women should be heard is what you loons said, that turned out to be a lie. Like I always say, liberalism is a lie.
Except for E Jean Carrol

Cool story bro
1650719929109.png

Actually is a sick one, but he does represent his supporters well.

I said call a cop. You voted for a rapist
Awe groomers are going to groom is all I can say. Last I heard Trump has never been convicted of rape. A panel of his peers said it didn't happen. Yet you loons wouldn't think of holding Biden accountable for taking inappropriate showers with his own daughter. Not to mention, looking the other way when he is fondling other little girls on camera.

Awe groomers are going to groom is all I can say. Last I heard Trump has never been convicted of rape. A panel of his peers said it didn't happen. Yet you loons wouldn't think of holding Biden accountable for taking inappropriate showers with his own daughter. Not to mention, looking the other way when he is fondling other little girls on camera.
Awwwwwwwww. NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN WE NEED A CONVICTION!!!!!!

FREAKING PRICELESS

Forum List

Back