Joe Biden is a despicable man

We learned from y'all covering for Clinton all these years. At least we didn't ruin the lives of the women that accused Trump, like you loons did to Clinton and Biden's accusers. All women should be heard is what you loons said, that turned out to be a lie. Like I always say, liberalism is a lie.
Did you think your speculative whataboutism would make me forget?

Were lying in your prior post? Link please.

That Biden is despicable even if he didn't cheat on his wives. Although, that would beg the question of whether his incestuous relationship with Ashley is technically cheating.
Unproven right wing media nonsense.

Anything to cover up the man who cheated on all three of his wives and is a sexual abuser.

Nor has Biden been divorced 3 times and cheated on all three of his wives, so what's your point.
Biden has cheated. Jill was married when her and Joe began their affair. She and her husband worked for Joe's campaign.

Biden has cheated. Jill was married when her and Joe began their affair. She and her husband worked for Joe's campaign.
Which of course is an unproven claim not supported by Jill or Joe.

Jill divorced Stevenson in '74 while Jill was a junior.

"Joe was a 33-year-old US senator, and Jill was a 24-year-old college senior. Both had been married before. Joe's wife and daughter died in a car crash in 1972, leaving him a widower with two sons, and Jill and her husband filed for divorce in her junior year.

"I was a senior, and I had been dating guys in jeans and clogs and T-shirts, he came to the door and he had a sport coat and loafers, and I thought, 'God, this is never going to work, not in a million years,'" Jill Biden told Vogue. "He was nine years older than I am! But we went out to see 'A Man and a Woman' at the movie theater in Philadelphia, and we really hit it off. When we came home ... he shook my hand good night ... I went upstairs and called my mother at 1:00 a.m. and said, 'Mom, I finally met a gentleman.'"

Unproven right wing media nonsense.

Anything to cover up the man who cheated on all three of his wives and is a sexual abuser.
You should understand. No one cares about Trump's cheating. Least of all Trump's wives. Seeing Bribery Biden annoying little girls, annoys everyone.

"Joe Biden is a despicable man"

Consider the alternative...

359502547_690879319810312_128917723174569756_n.jpg

Trump is the lead republican candidate for president.

Clinton was President over 20 years ago.

If you don't see the difference, you must be a Trump supporter.
Which has nothing to do with the way Joe Biden treats his innocent little granddaughter.

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

As the old saying goes: “The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.” When Pedo Joe says that “he's proud of Hunter” you can rest assured that he IS.

Which of course is an unproven claim not supported by Jill or Joe.

Jill divorced Stevenson in '74 while Jill was a junior.

"Joe was a 33-year-old US senator, and Jill was a 24-year-old college senior. Both had been married before. Joe's wife and daughter died in a car crash in 1972, leaving him a widower with two sons, and Jill and her husband filed for divorce in her junior year.

"I was a senior, and I had been dating guys in jeans and clogs and T-shirts, he came to the door and he had a sport coat and loafers, and I thought, 'God, this is never going to work, not in a million years,'" Jill Biden told Vogue. "He was nine years older than I am! But we went out to see 'A Man and a Woman' at the movie theater in Philadelphia, and we really hit it off. When we came home ... he shook my hand good night ... I went upstairs and called my mother at 1:00 a.m. and said, 'Mom, I finally met a gentleman.'"

Pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back