Joe Biden is a despicable man

Yeah. I'm aware of his unproven story.

Jill and Joe deny it.

When her x husband shows proof , get back to me.
Of course Joe and Jill deny it. No one is going to admit to an affair. She's also not a medical doctor. She received an Ed. doctorate from a community College for one thesis on education of 138 pages. Phoney.

Of course Joe and Jill deny it. No one is going to admit to an affair. She's also not a medical doctor. She received an Ed. doctorate from a community College for one thesis on education of 138 pages. Phoney.
What is the deal with the part in bold? Are you ok? Do Ed. Doctorates not get called doctor? Why are you so angry?

Still waiting on you, or the jaded ex-husband, to prove they lied.

Giving up?

What is the deal with the part in bold? Are you ok? Do Ed. Doctorates not get called doctor? Why are you so angry?

Still waiting on you, or the jaded ex-husband, to prove they lied.

Giving up?
Angry? Kinda early to be pulling that card. They're phonies.

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Maybe they know something about it that you don't, brainwash functional moron. you People are out of your minds....

Maybe they know something about it that you don't, brainwash functional moron. you People are out of your minds....
What do you think we don’t know about this? Joe Biden has a four year old granddaughter he treats like trash. If you condone that, you’re a piece of crap just like him.

Yeah, they know that they're life-long low-life politicians and garbage. You're just as bad for supporting them.

That's not as bad as talking about banging your own daughter or grabbing women by the pussy!
You have a serious case of TDS. Biden treats his 4 year old granddaughter like she’s garbage. You have no problem with that

Worse, community college.
Nothing is worse then Trump University who was sued and lost for cheating people.

I didn't know you could get a doctorate at a community college?

Never mind. Your responses seemed disengenius so I looked it up myself.

Since you evidently didn't know, she got a doctorate at the University of Delaware...which of course is not a community college.

I also saw a bunch of right wing headlines knocking her for her degree so i now know where you got your programming.

You don't seem to know much about Dr. Jill Biden.

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

You guys copy-n-paste the same stuff at multiple sites don't you?

Nothing is worse then Trump University who was sued and lost for cheating people.

I didn't know you could get a doctorate at a community college?

Never mind. Your responses seemed disengenius so I looked it up myself.

Since you evidently didn't know, she got a doctorate at the University of Delaware...which of course is not a community college.

I also saw a bunch of right wing headlines knocking her for her degree so i now know where you got your programming.

You don't seem to know much about Dr. Jill Biden.
Enough to know she's as phoney as her husband.

Forum List

Back