Joe Biden is a despicable man

Nor has Biden been divorced 3 times and cheated on all three of his wives, so what's your point.
That Biden is despicable even if he didn't cheat on his wives. Although, that would beg the question of whether his incestuous relationship with Ashley is technically cheating.

It's fun to make stuff up
Actually, it isn’t “making stuff up” when one is merely mistaken. I had suffered under the mistaken belief that Potato had been driving. It turns out, i was wrong. Potato wasn’t even in the car at the time.

So, despite your petty style of posting, I was led in a correct direction by your post.

I retract that claim about him killing his wife. My bad.

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Can you quote the part above in bold that proves that contention?

Now that Hunter Biden is in the news again I’m going to bring something else up about this despicable family.

Joe Biden has has a four year old granddaughter by his son Hunter. He refuses to even acknowledge this innocent little girl. What kind of grandfather would do that? I’ll tell you what kind. A POS.

Here's another fucking lie from the right! Biden is a great President and deserves another term!

Actually, it isn’t “making stuff up” when one is merely mistaken. I had suffered under the mistaken belief that Potato had been driving. It turns out, i was wrong. Potato wasn’t even in the car at the time.

So, despite your petty style of posting, I was led in a correct direction by your post.

I retract that claim about him killing his wife. My bad.
Good. Next time post better

Lol, no Biden was to busy fondling his daughter in the shower. Which got her a sex and drug addiction to deal with.
Unproven right wing projection to protect the numerous church molestation convictions.

Now show me an out of context or edited pic like you have been trained.

Your like minded posters love that stuff.

1650719929109.png

How about a picture? I say execute those conservatives if they molested a child. You good with it, or are you part of the problem?

Forum List

Back