Joe Biden Is At War Against America & Israel

The war in the Ukraine and the current high prices are Biden's fault since he was responsible for bribing the Maidan coup in the Ukraine in 2014.
Ha ha
So Biden is responsible for a world wide inflation, and chips being made overseas and over priced because of one bribe in Ukraine. So Biden and Ukraine swayed the economy of the entire world ? Hunters bribe money ? Amazing. Everyone is giving their version of a senile old man the intellect of an amazingly influential world leader.

Have you ever served in the US military?
Where were you born?

I was born in Alabama. No military service for me. My father was a chemical engineer with ARAMCO. He had served in the USN at the end of WW2. Most of the early employees were veterans of WW2 or Korea. I think that's why the American model was successful and they kept the US government at arm's length.

Muslims adhere to the Koran. The Koran commands Muslims to make all out war against "infidels" (non-Muslims). In past centuries, this resulted in marauding Muslims conquering land on 3 continents, and more area than the Roman Empire at its height.

It also resulted in Muslims killing 270 million people around the globe over 1400 years. 60 million Christians. 80 Million Hindus, 10 Million Buddhists, and 120 Million Africans.

What we're seeing in Israel/Gaza, is merely an continuation of this centuries old jihad. And you ask if I want an all out war with muslim countries That shows you dont know anything about what's going on here. :rolleyes:

You're so stupid. Christians and Jews are not infidels.. even pagans are to be left in peace unless they make war on Muslims.

Muhammad said, "Be kind to the Christians, they are nearest to us in faith."

Muhammad protected the Christians of Najran from the Jewish king of Yemen after the burnings.

Last edited:
Actually it was 6 misdemeanors for interfering with an election official…not voter fraud

Nor was it a coup or insurrection, nor was it his lawyer
Ha ha…
Pead guilty of conspiring to tamper with voting machines…..is voter fraud…She was a TRUMP LAWYER as much as Rudy was. You brought up coup. She was in the middle if everything. She’ll be testifying in the insurrection trial too. Ha ha, hang your hat in it. She’s a singing song bird.

Last edited:
Ha ha
So Biden is responsible for a world wide inflation, and chips being made overseas and over priced because of one bribe in Ukraine. So Biden and Ukraine swayed the economy of the entire world ? Hunters bribe money ? Amazing. Everyone is giving their version of a senile old man the intellect of an amazingly influential world leader.
The Presidency is more than one man -- In this case, one imbecile. It is thousands upon thousands of people that are appointed and/or hired by the DNC or the RNC.

One of the reasons Trump had such a difficult time was that he didn't have the backing of the RNC.

But yeah, when Poopy Pants took office, we were at peace, the standard of living was high and the only real problem we faced was a DNC-propagated, phony Covid Crisis they used to steal the 2020 election.

History Books will be written about it in 100 years but for now, we can't really prove it so we have to suck on it. Our bad for not understanding what scum dimocraps are. I knew. I said so in here thousands of times but the RNC has their own way of doing things.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Gotta watch them at all times.

There is no Palestine. The money was minted by the Brits, the territory was governed by the Brits.....

Try this -- History of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia

The Brits did betray the Arabs who fought against the Ottomans. Ibn Saud had already ousted the Turkish garrisons before WW1. The Brits bet on the wrong horse. They were backing the Emir of Mecca who was a sell out and had no following.

The Presidency is more than one man -- In this case, one imbecile. It is thousands upon thousands of people that are appointed and/or hired by the DNC or the RNC.

One of the reasons Trump had such a difficult time was that he didn't have the backing of the RNC.

But yeah, when Poopy Pants took office, we were at peace, the standard of living was high and the only real problem we faced was a DNC-propagated, phony Covid Crisis they used to steal the 2020 election.

History Books will be written about it in 100 years but for now, we can't really prove it so we have to suck on it. Our bad for not understanding what scum dimocraps are. I knew. I said so in here thousands of times but the RNC has their own way of doing things.

Trump has been in diapers since he was working on Celebrity Apprentice.

You have the quotes ? Let's hear them.
I only flew over the combat
proceeded by...

1697805254426.png

You were not in combat you stolen valor piece of shit.

Ha ha…
Pead guilty of conspiring to tamper with voting machines…..is voter fraud…She was a TRUMP LAWYER as much as Rudy was. You brought up coup. She was in the middle if everything. She’ll be testifying in the insurrection trial too. Ha ha, hang your hat in it. She’s a singing song bird.
hahaha 6 misdemeanors for interfering with a election official is an insurrection? hhahahahhahahah

Must be because they have avoided being prosecuted. Hillary isn’t in jail….amazingly crafty lot of Dem-o-mazing party. Don’t you wish you were that smart ?

hahaha 6 misdemeanors for interfering with a election official is an insurrection? hhahahahhahahah
Now you brought up insurrection…that’s your story. Trump has a way with women….not very good, the bag lapper. Trump must be a closet transvestite. We’ll find out fir sure when Powell testifies that Trumps wears her old make up and tightly whities

Trump has been in diapers since he was working on Celebrity Apprentice.
I am not a Trump fan. I don't DISlike him but I'm not a fan. I see him as the Andrew Dice Clay of politics. I like the Dice-Man. He's funny if a little bit gross.

I would much prefer DeSantis. But he's not articulate enough for the King Makers of today's world -- The DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media. And trust me, they ARE disgusting, and they ARE filth.

Now you brought up insurrection…that’s your story. Trump has a way with women….not very good, the bag lapper. Trump must be a closet transvestite. We’ll find out fir sure when Powell testifies that Trumps wears her old make up and tightly whities
Just thinking about it turns you on, doesn't it?

Um actually the poster i responded to brought it up.

Try reading

proceeded by...

View attachment 845644

You were not in combat you stolen valor piece of shit.
As I told your non-military, inexperienced empty head 8 years ago, flying over combat IS BEING IN COMBAT, in its own right, as you are not out of danger of anti-aircraft fire or attacks from hostile aircraft.

But thanks for the additional ammunition for my libel suit against you. If there was any doubt about my winning it, there isn't now. And your posting the word veteran in quotation marks, indicates that you claimed I was not a veteran, and had never served.
candycorn said:
Ahh now you’re practicing stolen valor there, “veteran"

You're toast. Dumbshit.

1697819942641.png

Last edited:
As I told your non-military, inexperienced empty head 8 years ago, flying over combat IS BEING IN COMBAT, in its own right, as you are not out of danger of anti-aircraft fire or attacks from hostile aircraft.

But thanks for the additional ammunition for my libel suit against you. If there was any doubt about my winning it, there isn't now. And your posting the word veteran in quotation marks, indicates that you claimed I was not a veteran, and had never served.
candycorn said:
Ahh now you’re practicing stolen valor there, “veteran"

You're toast. Dumbshit.
LOL.... Saying you were in combat then admitting you were not makes you a stolen valor piece of shit.

Muslims adhere to the Koran. The Koran commands Muslims to make all out war against "infidels" (non-Muslims). In past centuries, this resulted in marauding Muslims conquering land on 3 continents, and more area than the Roman Empire at its height.

It also resulted in Muslims killing 270 million people around the globe over 1400 years. 60 million Christians. 80 Million Hindus, 10 Million Buddhists, and 120 Million Africans.

What we're seeing in Israel/Gaza, is merely an continuation of this centuries old jihad. And you ask if I want an all out war with muslim countries That shows you dont know anything about what's going on here. :rolleyes:

It shows you have to bring up irrelevant historical facts to try and prove what's going on today.

People kill people because it's human nature for those who are violent inside. They'll use any excuse they can to do so. This time, it's land and religion. If they were not men of violence, they would not harm the innocent.
Men of violence come in all races & religion in all area's of the planet. The common denominator in all of them is that they're human.

Forum List

Back