Joe Biden Is At War Against America & Israel

There is no such thing as "Palestinian land". Israel needs to wipe Hamas, Hezbollah, and all the rest of that rat pack off the face of the earth. An attack on Iran could be coming soon too, as they are 3 months from having nuclear weapons.

Well, Joe Biden, who never does anything right, has really f'kd up again. The idiot gave $6 Billion to Iran, and consequently we now are seeing attacks coming from Iran's proxies. Biden also gave hundreds of Million$$$ to the Palestinians.

In summation, on the one side, we have the American people and Israel. On the other is Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Palestinians, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Joe Biden. We, as always, are firmly united with Israel. We are at war against our "own" president.

Go to this link, look at the story date, and realize Trump's prophecy

Biden: We fully support Israel.

Orange Jesus: Hezbollah are very smart and our generals are stupid.

FFS, the Orange Cult
Does "fully support" include giving millions$$$ to the Palestinians ?
We saw where the first $150 Million went - right into Oct 7.
Where will the next $100 million go ? If it goes to the Palestinian Army (PLO) fighting Hamas, that would be good. That's a big "IF"

Posting Trump's words entirely out of context, doesnt achieve anything. Nor does posting moronic catchphrases like "Orange Cult"

People kill people because they're mentally capable of doing it. They simply need an excuse or a justification. With the exception of self preservation.
So not every muslim is a cold blooded killer.
Of course not every Muslim is a cold-blooded killer. Some Muslims have even served in the US military, and have become heros. But the Koran still is a major influence upon millions of Muslims who ARE cold blooded killers, and that includes some heads of state as well, as in Iran, Turkey, and other countries who support Hamas, Hezbollah, al Qaeda, and other terrorist organizations.

You're just a liar.
HA. That's the easy part.Niw comes the hard part. SHOW us where the Koran has ever been changed. Even one word.

As for what I said about Muslims sticking together, in terrorism, read this >>

Many people speculated that establishing substantive ties would not be possible until Turkey stopped hosting Hamas on its soil. Hamas’s Oct. 7 attacks provided Ankara a unique opportunity for Erdogan to stand with Israel, and one which he is likely to squander. Rather than condemn Hamas and distance himself from a militant group, Erdogan is poised to once again sacrifice Turkey’s strategic interests in favor of his Islamist beliefs. He has already intimated at launching another aid flotilla to Gaza, and announced his intention to coordinate a response to Israel’s pending military operation into Gaza with his Iranian counterpart, President Ebrahim Raisi. This is at a time when many Western governments are wondering about the extent of Iran’s involvement in the attacks.

In charting such a course, Erdogan is once again acting in a manner that confirms the West’s deepest suspicions about his true affinities. As the Biden administration continues to shore up support for Israel through U.S. Secretary of State Antony’s Blinken’s shuttle diplomacy efforts, the only stop missing from his tour of the region is Ankara. Turkey appears to have made its choice to stand with Hamas, only because Erdogan wanted it this way.

Ha ha….bullshit
Just like marauding Christian’s conquered lands throughout the world. Where do you get these fake shit numbers ?
Here is an example of leftist lunacy. Pure HISTORY is referred to as "bullshit". Leftists depend on a massive number of VOTERS being brainless, and susceptible to their bullshit.

"Marauding Christians" :disbelief::cuckoo: Yeah ? And who might that be ?

Read this, so as to not be a total ignoramus all your life >>>

1697969751983.png

“Another” one of Trump wackadootle lawyers in the Georgia election conspiracy case folds and strikes a plea deal.
Humpers, Trump is toast.
SHOW (specifically/briefly) how Trump is guilty of election conspiracy in Georgia. Present CONTENT, rather than your usual hot air rhetoric.

The guy can't find his way off a stage, and you folks have him as a criminal mastermind. LMAO
His masterminding is guided by others. He is a prop, and only got nominated because he was VP. And why was that ? Because Obama picked the dumbest clown he could find, so as to be able to control him, and not be shown up by him.

The only thing stopping it, is my low retirement income, and the high cost of litigation. In the near future however, that is going to change immensely. You wont be laughing then. In the meantime, all that you post, is adding up to valuable content for the plaintiff. Thanks. :biggrin:
What isn't going to change is that you'll continue to be a dickless loser who was never in combat--because you said you were not in combat.

This has already been fully addressed and squashed.

You also claimed that I am not a veteran. For that you will pay.
You said you were in combat. Then you said you weren’t. Flip flop all you want...those are the facts of the matter. The only thing that got squashed was your stolen valor claim.

AS for me paying..you’re not going to do shit.

You said you were in combat. Then you said you weren’t. Flip flop all you want...those are the facts of the matter. The only thing that got squashed was your stolen valor claim.

AS for me paying..you’re not going to do shit.
NO, those are NOT the facts. I explained the facts, Done deal, except for the lawsuit coming foward, against your "stolen valor" claims that I am not a veteran, regardless of anything in your inane posts..
But you can keep talking. Do that. 😐

Maybe so…i am not as quick as the dembots that think 6 misdemeanors equates to a coup
Well bozo, no,one has claimed the Lawyers did. You seem to be very confused. That happens when all your news comes from Tucker.

NO, those are NOT the facts. I explained the facts, Done deal, except for the lawsuit coming foward, against your "stolen valor" claims that I am not a veteran, regardless of anything in your inane posts..
But you can keep talking. Do that. 😐
You can claim anything you want. Very few really give a shit. This is the internet….

His masterminding is guided by others. He is a prop, and only got nominated because he was VP. And why was that ? Because Obama picked the dumbest clown he could find, so as to be able to control him, and not be shown up by him.
Ha ha.
Unlike Biden and Obama, no one in the history of the presidency has so few of its own former cabinet members think Trump is fit for office.
Just 4 of over 40 Cabinet officials support him for 2024.
Most say he’s a fking pariah.

Ha ha.
Unlike Biden and Obama, no one in the history of the presidency has so few of its own former cabinet members think Trump is fit for office.
Just 4 of over 40 Cabinet officials support him for 2024.
Most say he’s a fking pariah.
Over 40 cabinet officials? Wow

Well thank goodness most folks who aren’t dembots know there are only 16 (including the VP) that make up the cabinet

Geez you dembots are stupid

Forum List

Back