Joe Biden is AWOL

Certainly he will mouth the words he's been told to say, abruptly turn around and leave refusing to answer any questions.
Meanwhile another bomb has been ignited and our planes are coming under fire as they leave.
This fraudulent POS that calls himself president created this mess and refuses to recognize the death and destruction his incompetence has brought about. 12 Marines, on Navy Corpsman and countless numbers of people killed and injured. That is just today and his intransigence will cause more deaths and wounded before we leave.
They got our state of the art rocket launchers too

....in Biden's defense, Barry was in hiding.....BIDEN? It's NAP TIME.

It's on the Official Presidential calendar on Jill Biden's WH web page.

I don't know tramp...say his name respectfully if you want an answer from me...
I know you know tramp (a male whore) who slept with hookers while his wife was with child.
Rhetorical speculation. Fake non rebuttal. It’s what will Joe Do and not what would a currently non President have done
Hoax smokescreen libbie
I see you have no answer.

Very soon, there are going to be a lot of people like you who "didn't vote for him either".
Stick your head up your ass and roll down the sidewalk. You seem to be one of those extremists
on this board I was talking about, aren't you?
But, I'm not a republican like your sorry ass is. I'm not a democrat like that sorry ass Bodie is. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back