Joe Biden is AWOL

What a pathetic loser Joe is...stay home Joe we don't need to hear anymore bullshit from you...step aside and call in Trump to handle this...
Would tramp set off the nuclear bomb? What in the heck would tramp do?

Cmon, Ho-Ho is not AWOL, he is preparing to spin.

Even Leftists should be embarrassed, but if you aren't, that is ok by me. Your reward will be 2022.
Why don't we give him small doses of nose candy daily. Tell him it is a little girls dandruff

hunter can score it and bring it to him. They can snort as father and son

I see. Some of your "liberal friends". Just not anyone here, no one in the corporate media, no leftists on social media, and no elected Democrats.

LOL
No, but they do vote, Marvin, and as upset as they are, Biden would not be their choice.
So get as snarky as you want with me, I'm keeping it real, you not so much.

Would tramp set off the nuclear bomb? What in the heck would tramp do?

1630010650227.png

I just heard he is coming out soon pumped with amphetamines, Geritol, and Metamucil. Look for the coal chunk colored eyes
Certainly he will mouth the words he's been told to say, abruptly turn around and leave refusing to answer any questions.
Meanwhile another bomb has been ignited and our planes are coming under fire as they leave.
This fraudulent POS that calls himself president created this clusterfuck and refuses to recognize the death and destruction his incompetence has brought about. 12 Marines, one Navy Corpsman dead and countless numbers of people killed and injured. That is just today and his intransigence will cause more deaths and wounded before we leave.

Pelosi still adores him along with the Party faithful who dare not criticize while Americans die along with Afghan body parts floating in a sewage canal!
Wonder what it is like to stand in 2 foot of raw sewage in 95 degree heat for days. Don't have to look for a bathroom though

Forum List

Back