Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

Perhaps you should refrain from editing posts to change their meaning if you don't want to be mocked for that pathetic practice, Simp.

Horseshit, didn't change any meaning.

Go try claiming that BS with mods.

Horseshit, didn't change any meaning.

Go try claiming that BS with mods.
I agreed, but you said you did…so which is it? Either yoj think it’s great your president is beholden to the CCP or you changed edited my post to change ‘meaning…either is pathetic

The meaning was that Biden wouldn't do that, which I think is great.

How many times simple shit has to be explained to you idiots?
Yes of course you think it’s great he wouldn’t betray his CCP masters…like I said

We all get itC we read your post and mine

Yes of course you think it’s great he wouldn’t betray his CCP masters…like I said

We all get itC we read your post and mine

He also wouldn't call Xi a dictator, right? He would never criticize his masters, right? Oh wait, thats Trump.

He also wouldn't leave China in the dust when it comes to semiconductors, right?

Biden would of course tell China that Taiwan is their land.

China of course would be loving the "slave" Biden admin.

You all "get it", right Asstruth?

Last edited:
He also wouldn't call Xi a dictator, right? He would never criticize his masters, right? Oh wait, thats Trump.

He also wouldn't leave China in the dust when it comes to semiconductors, right?

Biden would of course tell China that Taiwan is their land.

China of course would be loving the "slave" Biden admin.

You all "get it", right Asstruth?
xiden called Xi his friend…even asked him to help him get elected.

Haha xiden hasn’t left China in the dust on semiconductors

Wow so xiden didn’t change US policy towards Taiwan? Wow

Yes China is very happy with xiden admin, he has allowed them to openly spy on the US for example

xiden called Xi his friend…even asked him to help him get elected.

Haha xiden hasn’t left China in the dust on semiconductors

Wow so xiden didn’t change US policy towards Taiwan? Wow

Yes China is very happy with xiden admin, he has allowed them to openly spy on the US for example
...except the facts are opposite, asstruth.

Come back when you can address facts.

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
An online poll on X.

Putin won.

What does that tell you about users of X?

You're an imbecile.

This is more bullshit from Gateway Pundit.
/----/ Compare this poll of 826,000 to one of your lame left wing polls of 1,050 adults.
In a recent online poll on Twitter X Joe Biden ended up dead last in an international poll on respected leaders.
Russia’s Vladimir Putin was first with 35.6% of the vote followed by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with 33.7% of the vote, followed by Ukraine’s Zelensky with 21.9% of the vote.
Joe Biden was 4th out of 4 with 8.9% of the vote.

over 826,000 participated in the poll.

/----/ Compare this poll of 826,000 to one of your lame left wing polls of 1,050 adults.
In a recent online poll on Twitter X Joe Biden ended up dead last in an international poll on respected leaders.
Russia’s Vladimir Putin was first with 35.6% of the vote followed by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with 33.7% of the vote, followed by Ukraine’s Zelensky with 21.9% of the vote.
Joe Biden was 4th out of 4 with 8.9% of the vote.

over 826,000 participated in the poll.
It's an ONLINE poll, imbecile.

Do you love you some Pootie, MAGAt?

The key word ‘random’, that’s why.
/----/ The X polls are just as random since they don't call people and ask their opinion like the polls you guys live by, you dope. Pew and those university polls target certain groups, usually overweight by democRATs, and ask various questions. The X poll is open to everyone.

/----/ The X polls are just as random since they don't call people and ask their opinion like the polls you guys live by, you dope. Pew and those university polls target certain groups, usually overweight by democRATs, and ask various questions. The X poll is open to everyone.
You're a singularly stupid human being.

Open to being stuffed like an unguarded drop off box, right? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back