Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
A maggot fly swimming in the fecal sewer has more respect than Biden.

Dummy the law is that reserve oil is sold to top bidder. Biden has no say in who it goes to.

In 2019, President Trump signed an executive order barring US firms from using telecom gear from China, which the administration deems national security threats.

In 2020, President Trump signed an executive order prohibiting U.S. investments in Chinese companies that Washington says are owned or controlled by the Chinese military.

In 2020, President Trump barred entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China.

And you're telling me that this weak-assed President can't determine whether or not we sell oil to China? He sure as shit signed en EO banning all Russian oil imports, so what the fuck are you talking about?

In 2019, President Trump signed an executive order barring US firms from using telecom gear from China, which the administration deems national security threats.

In 2020, President Trump signed an executive order prohibiting U.S. investments in Chinese companies that Washington says are owned or controlled by the Chinese military.

In 2020, President Trump barred entry by most foreign nationals who had recently visited China.

And you're telling me that this weak-assed President can't determine whether or not we sell oil to China? He sure as shit signed en EO banning all Russian oil imports, so what the fuck are you talking about?

....why the hell would Biden do that? To exclude China from American oil market entirely and increase their reliance on Russian oil at the worst possible time?

The point of releasing reserves was to increase oil supply while Russia's war tightened it. It did what it was supposed to.

....why the hell would Biden do that? To exclude China from American oil market entirely and increase their reliance on Russian oil at the worst possible time?

The point of releasing reserves was to increase oil supply while Russia's war tightened it. It did what it was supposed to.
You’re right xiden wouldn’t do that, he’s owned by rhe CCP…he’s china bitch

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.

Except that the poll is false. According to Morning Consult, your Gateway Pundit piece is full of shit:

No it’s not great the CCP owns the President
Thats just some bullshit in your head.

It's good policy no matter what you think of motivations.

Also, Trump was a president for 4 years and never put such restrictions on China, so by your reasoning he was owned by CCP.

Thats just some bullshit in your head.

It's good policy no matter what you think of motivations.

Also, Trump was a president for 4 years and never put such restrictions on China, so by your reasoning he was owned by CCP.
No you literally said it was great…in this thread…that’s not in my head

I’d say it’s treasonist but I think you are just so cultist you don’t really realize it

No you literally said it was great…in this thread…that’s not in my head

I’d say it’s treasonist but I think you are just so cultist you don’t really realize it

Dummy, I said that Biden not doing that is great.

Not pushing Chinese into buying up more Russian oil at this critical time is great.

Dummy, I said that Biden not doing that is great.

Not pushing Chinese into buying up more Russian oil at this critical time is great.
yes you said it was great that xiden wouldn’t do it because he’s owned by China. That was what I said, you quoted my post and said great

yes you said it was great that xiden wouldn’t do it because he’s owned by China.

That's not what I said idiot.

Anyone with a pair of eyes connected to a semi-functioning brain (not you obviously) can see that.

Forum List

Back