Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
While I am in agreement with those who have no regard for Bidet and his administration, the opinion of foreigners is of no consequence to me.

That's not what I said idiot.

Anyone with a pair of eyes connected to a semi-functioning brain (not you obviously) can see that.
Of course you did, you quoted my post, and said "great"

remember this was my post:

You’re right xiden wouldn’t do that, he’s owned by rhe CCP…he’s china bitch

Come on anyone with a pair of eyes can see that.

Would it kill you to actually READ what I quoted before opening your stupid mouth?
You quoted my post, I wrote my post....I know what I said...and I read where you wrote "great" -

I get it, you are a dembot, you follow China Joey Xiden around, you don't care that he is building China back better and the expense of the American people

You quoted my post, I wrote my post....I know what I said...and I read where you wrote "great" -
I quoted that part of your post I agreed with dummy.

This is not rocket science, you can do it if you try harder.

Synopec Houston is a registered bidder. The bidding is blind.. it goes to the highest bidder.
Just provide me with the code section that says the US President is required to sell China oil....

So you edited my post on purpose to make it say something I didn’t say? Typical
You DID say that Biden wouldn't do that, and I said Great, ignoring your fantasies for WHY he wouldn't do that.

Are you done wasting our time now?

Except that the poll is false. According to Morning Consult, your Gateway Pundit piece is full of shit:

Only Dragonlady would be stupid enough to claim a 5 moth old poll would disprove a current poll, especially since they ask completely different questions.

What a moron.

Only Dragonlady would be stupid enough to claim a 5 moth old poll would disprove a current poll, especially since they ask completely different questions.

What a moron.

You’re citing a poll in the Gateway Pundit and then calling me a “moron”. If it wasn’t for questionable sources, you wouldn’t have any sources.

You are proof positive of the old adage “You can fool some of the people all the time”.

You’re citing a poll in the Gateway Pundit and then calling me a “moron”. If it wasn’t for questionable sources, you wouldn’t have any sources.

You are proof positive of the old adage “You can fool some of the people all the time”.
Once again Dragonlady you demonstrate what a colossal moron you are.

It wasn't a Gateway Pundit poll, Dumbass.

Holy shit you are stupid beyond belief.

Now, tell us again how your 5 month old poll asking a completely different question negates this current poll. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You DID say that Biden wouldn't do that, and I said Great, ignoring your fantasies for WHY he wouldn't do that.

Are you done wasting our time now?
Yea I did s at he wouldn’t…because he was owned by the CCP, and you said great

Glad we are on the same page

Not true at all.

F3HugV8XAAA-abq
That must be fake, no way did dementia Joe get as high as 9%

Forum List

Back