Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

It’s inexplicable how anyone can think Biden is anything but a disaster.

I’ll bet very few people could give me three reasons they support Biden without mentioning Trump.

They Support Biden because they do not understand economics.

They support Biden because they do not want the USA to have as much power and influence in the world as we have had. Barack Obama led them to that path.

They Support Biden because they believe that he wants to save the planet.

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.

“Online poll” rofl

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
Joey Xiden is a total embarassment, and has set the United States back massively. It's not impossible to come out of this hole he has created, but we need as a country to reject the entire Demafascsit agenda for once and for all

So where did they poll?

Do you admire Putin more?
I personally don't...but it's sad that the international community has more respect for him then our President. Xiden, the demafascsit and their dembot cultist have set this country back, bigly....hopefully this dark chapter in American history is put to bed in the next election....and we end the demafacsit agenda once and for all

I personally don't...but it's sad that the international community has more respect for him then our President. Xiden, the demafascsit and their dembot cultist have set this country back, bigly....hopefully this dark chapter in American history is put to bed in the next election....and we end the demafacsit agenda once and for all

What international community? What country supports Putin? Cuba?

I’m sure they did. Got evidence it was anyone they aren’t connected to in some way? The MAGA conspiracy to subvert democracy is extensive.
I believe they are connected...they reported it.

here's a link to the statistics company that conducted this study....you are welcome to show us where they are connected to the agency that reported their findings...https://www.worldofstatistics.org/about-us/

but hey...i guess a good conspiracy theory helps you deny the reality that Joey Xiden is a global disaster.

Forum List

Back