Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

It’s inexplicable how anyone can think Biden is anything but a disaster.

I’ll bet very few people could give me three reasons they support Biden without mentioning Trump.
Well, Trump is the turd in the punch bowl. We’re supposed to ignore it?

It’s inexplicable how anyone can think Biden is anything but a disaster.

I’ll bet very few people could give me three reasons they support Biden without mentioning Trump.
The facts of his presidency show different and when trump was president you guys blamed Obama for everything trump lied about.

It would've put over 200,000 barrels of oil into the market a day. Something we need now.
No it wouldn't and we on track to set a record for oil production. It's time you guys stopped reading right wing garbage.

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
Other countries realize what a crooked buffoon Biden is.

Worst President in the history of the Republic, biggest scumbag in the office since Slick Willy, has the dumbest VP imaginable, most corrupt President ever but yet the Democrats claim 81 million people voted for him. LOL!

Worst President in the history of the Republic, biggest scumbag in the office since Slick Willy, has the dumbest VP imaginable, most corrupt President ever but yet the Democrats claim 81 million people voted for him. LOL!
Many of those were illegal votes.

Again the Gateway Pundit reports a poll taken by a polling entity and it is FAKE NEWS to the liberal geniuses hereon USMB.

HaHaHaHaHa, Gateway Pundit!

World of Statistics
@stats_feed

Which current world leader do you have the most respect for and why?

• 🇺🇸
    Joe Biden
    8.9%

• 🇮🇳
    Narendra Modi
    33.7%

• 🇷🇺
    Vladimir Putin
    35.6%

• 🇺🇦
    Volodymyr Zelenskyy
    21.9%
826,945 votes·Final results

1:29 PM · Aug 7, 2023
·
7.9M
Views

They do not know what a "source" is.

All they know is that if they read something from a Cult approved platform it's true and accurate.
If not attack the reporting.

Forum List

Back