Joe Biden Is Dead Last in International Poll on “Who Do You Have the Most Respect For?” and 26 Points Behind Putin

So where did they poll?

Do you admire Putin more?

I sort of do admire Putin.
It is hard not to be sympathetic for his generation, that had to deal with such hardship and starvation after and during WWII.

Unlike the US that invades or subverts governments all over the world, in order to take from them, Russia has never done that. The countries they get involved with cost them more than they get out of it. Like Cuba, China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.

Look at the Ukraine.
Russia was being nice and let East Germany, and all the Warsaw Pact countries make their own choices.
The only condition was to "not join any alliance hostile to Russia".
So then all these countries either have or like the Ukraine, are trying to join NATO.
Those treaty violations are an act of war.
And Putin is being incredibly patient.
I would have nuked Kyiv the very first day they shot down a single Russian plane with an illegal US Javelin missile.

Last edited:
This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
Great, great. Another Putin puffer poll from Twitter on Gateway Pundit, showing Vlad the most popular world leader. Yeah, right. If you agree with the twitter poll, move to Russia. We won't miss you.

This is a complete total embarrassment on the world stage. Nobody respects Biden. We need a strong respectable leader. That person is the bold courageous Donald J. Trump, the true duly elected president. He'll bring back respectability and dignity to the United States globally.
:spinner:

Judging by the last NATO conference, Biden is doing very well on the world stage. So this poll evidently is wrong.

I sort of do admire Putin.
It is hard not to be sympathetic for his generation, that had to deal with such hardship and starvation after and during WWII.

Unlike the US that invades or subverts governments all over the world, in order to take from them, Russia has never done that. The countries they get involved with cost them more than they get out of it. Like Cuba, China, Korea, Vietnam, etc.

Look at the Ukraine.
Russia was being nice and let East Germany, and all the Warsaw Pact countries make their own choices.
The only condition was to "not join any alliance hostile to Russia".
So then all these countries either have or like the Ukraine, are trying to join NATO.
Those treaty violations are an act of war.
And Putin is being incredibly patient.
I would have nuked Kyiv the very first day they shot down a single Russian plane with an illegal US Javelin missile.
Wrong as always you LIAR

There never was any such treaty

The USSR starved and harships before and after WWII because of communism. The countries we got involvewd with benefited enormously. The communiosgt countries did not.
CUba Vietnam Korea etc ALL worse off under USSR controlled communism

Forum List

Back