Joe Biden is fighting Sanders on rules for next debate. Biden wants to sit rather than stand.

Sanders, Biden camps clash over Arizona debate format

How pathetic. Lots of differences between them supposedly but their fighting over laziness vs stamina.
Ole Bernie want to STAND.....good for him.

My prediction has always been that the DNC and the corporate media would pimp Biden into the nomination and Trump would roll over his ass in the debates.

Tulsi Gabbard is, by far, the best candidate. Unfortunately she has been kicked to the curb since day one to favor Biden.

Jeez. How about a nap break in the middle too?

You're referring to the video, right?

Why is it that fringe wackos keep trotting in as their "source", YouTube videos from the proverbial "some guy in his bedroom who weighs four hundred pounds" who talks through a tiny little corner window?

Are y'all just scared of legitimate sources or won't they tell you what you want to be told?
The VERY FIRST LINK is politico ya tard. The video is for those who don't want to read.

Why is it wackos always obfuscate instead of commenting on the CONTENT rather than crying about semantics?

Hey I see patterns, I say so.

I see patterns. I see dead patterns. And when I see the same lame dead patterns over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in a relentless record-skippiing echobabble, I see dead brains.

It's just kind of sad you feel you have to fall back on these 400-pound YouTube wankers for your talking points instead of making your own. What a prefab society.

Check out this fat slob knocking on Biden!

Why is it that fringe wackos keep trotting in as their "source", YouTube videos from the proverbial "some guy in his bedroom who weighs four hundred pounds" who talks through a tiny little corner window?

Are y'all just scared of legitimate sources or won't they tell you what you want to be told?
The VERY FIRST LINK is politico ya tard. The video is for those who don't want to read.

Why is it wackos always obfuscate instead of commenting on the CONTENT rather than crying about semantics?

I see patterns. I see dead patterns. And when I see the same lame dead patterns over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in a relentless record-skippiing echobabble, I see dead brains.

It's just kind of sad you feel you have to fall back on these 400-pound YouTube wankers for your talking points instead of making your own. What a prefab society.

Not interested. My choice is in the post above yours. Why are you obsessing about Biden? Skeered?

Hey ---- you think Joe Biden knows what state Kansas City Missouri is in? Just askin'.

Not interested. My choice is in the post above yours. Why are you obsessing about Biden? Skeered?

Hey ---- you think Joe Biden knows what state Kansas City Missouri is in? Just askin'.

I doubt Biden knows what state HES in. Just sayin'

How pathetic. Lots of differences between them supposedly but their fighting over laziness vs stamina.

My prediction has always been that the DNC and the corporate media would pimp Biden into the nomination and Trump would roll over his ass in the debates.

Tulsi Gabbard is, by far, the best candidate. Unfortunately she has been kicked to the curb since day one to favor Biden.

Same thing they did to Webb

Indeed, if you are not the anointed one they will do their best to take you down.

Spud Webb or Jack Webb?

I say we start out the debates with push-up competition followed by the remainder of the debate being done on an ever-increasing speed treadmill.

I doubt Biden knows what state HES in. Just sayin'

You think he knows what state the Bronx is in though?

I say we start out the debates with push-up competition followed by the remainder of the debate being done on an ever-increasing speed treadmill.

That'll give Larry David a four-year gig. At least.

Unless of course Tulsi is allowed in.

It'd be fun to watch though. :thup:

If Sleepy Joe has a legit medical issue, I don't see where the problem is. But the thing is that Biden has been through a dozen debates already standing, so why have a seat now?

After all, during the Vice Presidential debates of 2004, they sat out of deference to Vice President Cheney's well know cardiac problems.

Although the crazy thing here is that Sanders is the candidate with the bum ticker, not Biden who has a bum thinker.

Step away from the mirror

What happened here? Were you riding on a cobblestone street when you hit the Quote button?

Another attack on Joe Biden, I suppose trumpanzees have nothing better to do.
ROFLMFAO

Like the rest of them, Bernie has been attacking Trump
Yet, Trump, spoke out against the rest of them,
ganging up on and trashing Bernie

If Bernie endorses Joe and makes the same mistake twice
looking like a bigger fool the second time around...
They must be promising him a place in the administration

What happened here? Were you riding on a cobblestone street when you hit the Quote button?
I've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies

Forum List

Back