Joe Biden is fighting Sanders on rules for next debate. Biden wants to sit rather than stand.

Yeah, ole sundowner Joe isn't going to run the country anyway...

I don't see how he loses at this point. The only argument Trump had was "the economy is good".

Yeah... now not so much.

View attachment 311449
Long way to November there Joe....But, I'll note how you're cheering for a collapse....It makes sense, since that's the only shot you have to beat Trump.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Why would I have an explanation for the DNC when they didn't give an explanation? I don't speak for them.

Still, the only evidence the OP offers for his claim that Biden wants to sit comes not from Biden but from his opponent.

Not to mention.... since when do you trumptards give a shit when a candidate sits during a debate...??

maxresdefault.jpg

since when do you trumptards give a shit when a candidate sits during a debate

Not when, where.

And it's the DNC making new rules, once again, for Joey.

Second time Sanders has been thrown away by the DNC ...or is it more like the 5th time?
It’s not a new rule and you have no proof other than Biden’s opponent making that claim and nary a peep from you when Impeached Trump sat during a debate.
Oh come on Faun, Biden is suffering the onset of dementia and you know it....That's the best you have against a Trump juggernaut?

Sad.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
And Impeached Trump is suffering from mini strokes and you know it.

Long way to November there Joe....But, I'll note how you're cheering for a collapse....It makes sense, since that's the only shot you have to beat Trump.

Actually, you have it backwards. There will be a collapse because of Trump's incompetence.

Biden will probably win the nomination. Biden will probably lose to Trump.

But what will happen to the Democratic Party? This will be the second time that the DNC and the corporate media anointed their candidate only to lose. Few Bernie supporters are going to vote for Biden. They will vote for Trump, a third party, or just stay home.

Can the party survive with these divisions?

Quid Pro Joe O'Biden Bama is demanding Life Alert buttons be installed on the podiums.

Forum List

Back