🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden lies about his position on Fracking during campaign stop.

Biden is confused. He's saying what some liar wrote. It's what the author thinks is the best thing to get him elected. This is just piss poor theater. Biden still doesn't understand the situation.

Why do the dems want us to go back to relying on oil from the unstable middle east?....I thought after 9-11 everyone would want us to be energy independent....if nothing else so that we wouldn't have to go to war all the damn time....maybe the truth is that dems and the neo cons have found ways to get rich off the blood of our troops.....and they don't want the gravy train to stop.....
Trump has fixed the fuel follies of Carter and all those after him. That's a big thing!
Nobody ever mentions it, but yeah..Trump fixed that crap that went on for 40 years? Or so.
Not sure why diesel is more expensive than gas now..it was around 1/2 the price of gas for the better part of a century.

Liberals like to punish Diesel they hate it. Diesel taxes and all the emission crap associated with diesel, and the loss of diesel mpg over gas is so bad now I'm going back to gas vehicles. Meanwhile Europe drives diesel powered vehicles that get incredible mpg. The left would have none of that here in the US and killed it with costs.
Diesel get much better mpg than gas, though.

It used to, now its marginal. The diesel emissions systems are super expensive, not covered by warranty, kills most of the mpg advantage, plus you have to fill up a 2nd tank with DEF emissions fluid further driving up the cost vs gas. This is how the left get rid of stuff they don't like, they tax and regulate it to death. Plus this liberal crap is insane. Choke a diesel to death with this stuff now they burn 20% more diesel to go the same number of miles how is that good for the environment?

Diesel emission equipment is covered under warranty.

Why do the dems want us to go back to relying on oil from the unstable middle east?....I thought after 9-11 everyone would want us to be energy independent....if nothing else so that we wouldn't have to go to war all the damn time....maybe the truth is that dems and the neo cons have found ways to get rich off the blood of our troops.....and they don't want the gravy train to stop.....
Trump has fixed the fuel follies of Carter and all those after him. That's a big thing!
Nobody ever mentions it, but yeah..Trump fixed that crap that went on for 40 years? Or so.
Not sure why diesel is more expensive than gas now..it was around 1/2 the price of gas for the better part of a century.

Liberals like to punish Diesel they hate it. Diesel taxes and all the emission crap associated with diesel, and the loss of diesel mpg over gas is so bad now I'm going back to gas vehicles. Meanwhile Europe drives diesel powered vehicles that get incredible mpg. The left would have none of that here in the US and killed it with costs.

It used to, now its marginal. The diesel emissions systems are super expensive, not covered by warranty, kills most of the mpg advantage, plus you have to fill up a 2nd tank with DEF emissions fluid further driving up the cost vs gas. This is how the left get rid of stuff they don't like, they tax and regulate it to death. Plus this liberal crap is insane. Choke a diesel to death with this stuff now they burn 20% more diesel to go the same number of miles how is that good for the environment?

You are ignorant on this subject.

I'll note that nothing was posted to back up the position that emission equipment is not covered under warranties.

Emission equipment, diesel or otherwise is covered under warranty.

When I was working my employer told me that trucks went up 10K from the last time he inquired. Talking to the salesmen and mechanics, they told him it was because of all the emission crap they put in trucks these days required by the bureaucrats.

I experienced it myself. My truck couldn't go 5,000 miles before some stupid warning light came on, and it had to be serviced. My employer wisely went to leasing instead of purchase because of the price and problems they were predicted to have. The head mechanic at Penske told me that trucks no longer have a computer in them, they have three or four, and they all have to work in sync with each other. Sounds good until you bring them up north with our brutal winters where the temperatures reach sub-zero.

Before Bush became President, diesel fuel was generally a dollar cheaper per gallon than gasoline. After the new low-sulfur diesel became law, it went up a dollar over gasoline. If you are lucky, you might get it around the same price.

But isn't all this expense worth it though? The environmentalists are now happy, you can smell the difference in the cleaner air, and we will never hear them complain again. :auiqs.jpg:

Politicians (particularly on the left) have been trying to gain more and more control over people as time passes. They've been pretty successful thus far. However the two vestiges not yet conquered by the left are energy and healthcare. Once they dominate those to entities, they will have the ability for total control over the people.

That being said, they can't come out and say they are taking over healthcare and energy. They need the people to beg them to takeover it. When the price of fuel becomes so expensive, that's exactly what the people will do, just like many do today with healthcare.

Close down fracking, our home heating bills will double or more. Our gasoline and diesel will double or more. This is what the left wants.

Yesterday Biden tried to claim that Trump is lying about him wanting to end Fracking during his campaign stop in front of SIX PEOPLE....LOL

Here's the truth

The green new deal promises ZERO FOSSIL FUELS by 2030. Biden will ban fracking regardless of how many times says he will or won't.

You miss the part where Biden does not support the Green New Deal?

Oh come on! Biden certainly does support the GND and there are too many sources to post here.

He Repeatedly has said he does not support GND. Too much, too soon

He does report a sensible energy policy that moves away from fossil fuels.

:oops8:

Joe Biden unveils his $2T AOC-fueled Green New Deal energy agenda

Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden unveiled a $2 trillion energy plan Tuesday with a heavy focus on the Green New Deal agenda being pushed by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the far-left flank of his party.

You mean the same AOC that supported Bernie long after he dropped out of the race?

I'll note that nothing was posted to back up the position that emission equipment is not covered under warranties.

It's specifically EXCLUDED from manufacturers extended warranties, you only get the brief federally mandated coverage then you are shit out of luck. There now you know something factual.

It's specifically EXCLUDED from manufacturers extended warranties, you only get the brief federally mandated coverage then you are shit out of luck. There now you know something factual.

It's covered under the new car warranty. You are double talking here.

Whether the government requires it or not, it's covered. Unlike what was claimed.

Whether the government requires it or not, it's covered. Unlike what was claimed.

Lets agree that I was right and you don't know anything about diesel emissions equipment warranties. :itsok: I'm guessing you drive a Prius.

Lets agree that I was right and you don't know anything about diesel emissions equipment warranties. :itsok: I'm guessing you drive a Prius.

You were wrong.

STRIKE A POSE, THERE’S NOTHING TO IT: Biden-Harris ClusterFrack – First They Were For Fracking Ban, Then Polls Shifted, Now They Are Against Ban.

It seems very safe to assume they’ll be back to being against if they’re elected.

1599510131890.png

Lying about fracking.
In March, Joe Biden infamously said in a DNC debate, “No new fracking.” This month, as his poll numbers took a nosedive, Biden claims that he will not ban fracking.

This claim, however, is absurd given his embrace of the Green New Deal. As is stated on his campaign website, under the heading, “The Biden Plan for a Clean Energy Revolution and Environmental Justice.” I kid you not, that’s the page heading (archive link).

Biden believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face. It powerfully captures two basic truths, which are at the core of his plan:
(1)the United States urgently needs to embrace greater ambition on an epic scale to meet the scope of this challenge, and​
(2) our environment and our economy are completely and totally connected.​

Neither the Green New Deal nor “environmental justice,” of course, include fracking. This is why fervent Green New Dealers like Bernie Sanders insist on a ban on fracking, including joining NY Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in introducing a bill to do just that.

Biden also stated last year that coal and fracking would be “eliminated” if he wins. He just doesn’t want “flyover” voters to fully comprehend this before the election.

He’s not alone, his running-mate, Kamala Harris has also reversed herself on fracking (for now, anyway).

The Washington Free Beacon reports:

Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris on Sunday reversed her support for a ban on fracking, a policy position she held through her failed 2020 presidential campaign.​

Against it before she was for it.

The candidate also said a Biden-Harris administration would “put a significant investment in the good-paying union jobs that we can create around clean energy,” calling any decision between job creation and environmental protection a “false choice.”​
Minors can learn to code.
Harris endorsed a fracking ban during her 2020 run, stressing its dangers to the environment, and was an early cosponsor of the Green New Deal. As California’s attorney general, she sued the Obama administration for permitting fracking off the Pacific Coast.​
Legal Insurrection

@LegInsurrection

She has not reversed it. She has simply put it on hold for election purposes, just like Biden. Both Harris and Biden want to do away with fracking and everybody knows it.

Yesterday Biden tried to claim that Trump is lying about him wanting to end Fracking during his campaign stop in front of SIX PEOPLE....LOL

Here's the truth

I searched for a fact checker saying the Joe Biden lied, and the only one I found goes by the name of "Grampa" in a conservative message board..

Here's the truth

I searched for a fact checker saying the Joe Biden lied, and the only one I found goes by the name of "Grampa" in a conservative message board..

That's because according to Democrats, they never lie. They only misspeak or evolve, but never lie.

Forum List

Back