🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden lies about his position on Fracking during campaign stop.

How does Biden feel about fracking? Monday Joe said “he would not ban fracking”, much different then the positions claimed in the past. Which way is the wind blowing next week?

If you listened to more than sound bites then you might better understand this stuff

How does Biden feel about fracking? Monday Joe said “he would not ban fracking”, much different then the positions claimed in the past. Which way is the wind blowing next week?

If you listened to more than sound bites then you might better understand this stuff

Not too much to understand here. Did Biden say he'd get rid of fracking or didn't he? What is he saying today?

Not too much to understand here. Did Biden say he'd get rid of fracking or didn't he? What his he saying today?

Not for the near future. He has a plan to eliminate fossil fuels by 2050 but that is dependent on the development of green energy. As for fracking the only thing he has said is that he wouldn’t approve new permits on federal land. 90% of fracking is done on private land so it wasn’t a very substantial policy. Like with most issues there are many complex elements. You can’t simply listen to talking points and sound bites

Not too much to understand here. Did Biden say he'd get rid of fracking or didn't he? What his he saying today?

Not for the near future. He has a plan to eliminate fossil fuels by 2050 but that is dependent on the development of green energy. As for fracking the only thing he has said is that he wouldn’t approve new permits on federal land. 90% of fracking is done on private land so it wasn’t a very substantial policy. Like with most issues there are many complex elements. You can’t simply listen to talking points and sound bites

No, I watched the video in the OP where one of the segments he said he would end all fossil fuel. I don't know if you know this or not, but fracking is part of obtaining fossil fuel.

Yesterday Biden tried to claim that Trump is lying about him wanting to end Fracking during his campaign stop in front of SIX PEOPLE....LOL

Here's the truth

I searched for a fact checker saying the Joe Biden lied, and the only one I found goes by the name of "Grampa" in a conservative message board..

That's because according to Democrats, they never lie...

Yeah, they are lying when they claim that.

No, I watched the video in the OP where one of the segments he said he would end all fossil fuel. I don't know if you know this or not, but fracking is part of obtaining fossil fuel.

Yes he wants to end it by 2050 as green energy infrastructure gets developed and can replace it. I think I said that in my last post

AP20251608796818-1100x733.jpg

Today the Sleepy Joe was being unfit as usual by not even standing up. Having to sit down and point fingers at these people next to him. Goes to show who's at the low energy category.

7267999bbef7b33bc6488856e3476d38

Meanwhile, President Trump was standing up against the Fake News today looking more presidential than ever. I cannot wait until debates.

Today the Sleepy Joe was being unfit as usual by not even standing up. Having to sit down and point fingers at these people next to him. Goes to show who's at the low energy category.

Meanwhile, President Trump was standing up against the Fake News today looking more presidential than ever. I cannot wait until debates.
How much would you pay to give Trump a blowy? Be honest

Yes he wants to end it by 2050 as green energy infrastructure gets developed and can replace it. I think I said that in my last post

Democrat presidential debate:

Question: Would there be anyplace for fossil fuels, like coal and fracking IN A BIDEN ADMINISTRATION.

Answer: No, we would work it out. It would be eliminated.

The question was not about future administrations, it was about his administration. In his administration, as Joe said, it would be eliminated. He can't eliminate it in 2050 because not only would his administration be long gone, but so will Joe.

A President cannot set policy for future administrations. Each administration has their own policies.

Trump stands against hate. Biden and BLM hate us. If you are a conservative, a Republican, and/or a Trump supporter, you offend by backing candidates and policies the Left opposes. And don’t even think about doing it quietly because, it turns out, “silence is violence,” too — your very existence equates to offensive speech. There is only one way out for you: submission. You need to get with the program that capitalism is white supremacy, private property is colonialist exploitation, noticing the criminal records of criminals is racism, and supporting the arrest of those criminals when they forcibly resist is police brutality.

The Left’s radical revision of the First Amendment, codified in the Obama-Biden administration-backed U.N. Human Rights Council Resolution 16/18. In a nutshell, it is the “heckler’s veto” — though would that the Left’s shock troops contented themselves with heckling.

The resolution purports to render unlawful any speech about religion that “constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility, or violence.”

The Obama-Biden administration rejected our approach of free speech and debate. Their substitute is a fantasy, peddled tirelessly and protected by shutting down all debate — indeed, by making their opposition’s position unutterable, not just by intimidation but by the force of law.

Question: Would there be anyplace for fossil fuels, like coal and fracking IN A BIDEN ADMINISTRATION.

The question was not about future administrations, it was about his administration. In his administration, as Joe said, it would be eliminated. He can't eliminate it in 2050 because not only would his administration be long gone, but so will Joe.

A President cannot set policy for future administrations. Each administration has their own policies.

Biden's a liar. Look at the manifesto he hammered out with Comrade Sanders.

Almost all presidents have plans that project out a decade or more. Biden has all the details on his fracking stance and environmental plans on his website. Why don’t you read that instead of putting all your eggs on a one sentence answer during a debate?

Almost all presidents have plans that project out a decade or more. Biden has all the details on his fracking stance and environmental plans on his website. Why don’t you read that instead of putting all your eggs on a one sentence answer during a debate?

For one, I don't want to fall asleep at my computer. Two, those are plans created by his handlers and not Biden. What Biden says live is more honest as he has no time to think or have his planners answer for him. He speaks in his own words.

I don't know how much you know about fracking, but it works like this: They drill holes in the ground, and turn those drills horizontal so as to be able to drill sideways, and create a lot of new tunnels from that one hole going straight down into the ground.

Even with all those horizontal tunnels, they can only drill so far, meaning that once all the energy is extracted from those tunnels, they have to pack up and go somewhere else to start the process all over again.

If they cannot get permits for the next site, they can no longer drill. That means as these sites get exhausted, those are the last sites they will be able to drill on.

Bottom line is that if by some miracle Biden wins the presidency, and even if he doesn't stop all fracking immediately, our sources to get new energy will be depleted. As we use up those spots, and can't go to more, less and less energy gets produced. The less energy that gets produced, the higher the costs go because the commodities investors are always looking for signs to invest their money properly for profit.

For one, I don't want to fall asleep at my computer. Two, those are plans created by his handlers and not Biden. What Biden says live is more honest as he has no time to think or have his planners answer for him. He speaks in his own words.

I don't know how much you know about fracking, but it works like this: They drill holes in the ground, and turn those drills horizontal so as to be able to drill sideways, and create a lot of new tunnels from that one hole going straight down into the ground.

Even with all those horizontal tunnels, they can only drill so far, meaning that once all the energy is extracted from those tunnels, they have to pack up and go somewhere else to start the process all over again.

If they cannot get permits for the next site, they can no longer drill. That means as these sites get exhausted, those are the last sites they will be able to drill on.

Bottom line is that if by some miracle Biden wins the presidency, and even if he doesn't stop all fracking immediately, our sources to get new energy will be depleted. As we use up those spots, and can't go to more, less and less energy gets produced. The less energy that gets produced, the higher the costs go because the commodities investors are always looking for signs to invest their money properly for profit.

You realize that only 10% of fracking is done on federal land right? You don’t think we are smart enough to get off fossil fuels in 30 years?

You realize that only 10% of fracking is done on federal land right? You don’t think we are smart enough to get off fossil fuels in 30 years?

Well, if your intent is to suggest 10% is an insignificant number, how about you earn 10% less money, pay 10% more in taxes, pay 10% more for food, 10% more for housing, 10% more for clothing. Still insignificant?

Trump just took the lead in the
Actually, Biden doesn’t oppose fracking
Neither did Obama

Actually, you provided no validation or empirical data to back up your statement. Be accountable.
Trump just took the lead in the betting odds. Validation and empirical data at the link.

Just as predicted. The Double Digits leads of July were Fake News Lies.

August would be the month when fake news unwound their lies by claiming the "race was tightening".

And that it would be all tied up by Labor Day.

And so it is.

Well, if your intent is to suggest 10% is an insignificant number, how about you earn 10% less money, pay 10% more in taxes, pay 10% more for food, 10% more for housing, 10% more for clothing. Still insignificant?

Bad example. Not relevant

It has nothing to do with being smart enough, it has to do with it being economical enough. We can turn the country green tomorrow, if you want to pay five times the amount of money for energy that we do today.

The US currently produces around 4.5 million barrels of oil per year. What is 10% of that?

That's not to mention that even on private land, EPA regulations have to be followed; regulations that can be influenced by a President based on his goals.

Forum List

Back