🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden lies about his position on Fracking during campaign stop.

How does Biden feel about fracking? Monday Joe said “he would not ban fracking”, much different then the positions claimed in the past. Which way is the wind blowing next week?

Same way he's been for about a year.

If y'all would just try to be a tad bit more honest, or at least a tad bit cleverer, in misstating what a guy, who's known for not being real clear, has said in repeated questioning .. it might …. well, everyone knows what you're up to.

Yesterday Biden tried to claim that Trump is lying about him wanting to end Fracking during his campaign stop in front of SIX PEOPLE....LOL

Here's the truth

The green new deal promises ZERO FOSSIL FUELS by 2030. Biden will ban fracking regardless of how many times says he will or won't.

You miss the part where Biden does not support the Green New Deal?

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT
  • Though Joe Biden said in a March 2020 debate that he would support banning fracking in the U.S., his official platform says different.
  • Biden wants a ban only on new fracking activities on federal lands and waters.
  • The claim also overstates the number of jobs at stake in Wisconsin.
See the sources for this fact-check

Don't you think that its CRITICALLY important for Sleepy Joe to clarify his position on fracking, so that the voters know exactly what he'll do if he seizes power?

He did yesterday.

How does Biden feel about fracking? Monday Joe said “he would not ban fracking”, much different then the positions claimed in the past. Which way is the wind blowing next week?

If y'all would just try to be a tad bit more honest, or at least a tad bit cleverer, in misstating what a guy, who's known for not being real clear, has said in repeated questioning .. it might …. well, everyone knows what you're up to.

Apparently watching the video was too much work for you.

Apparently watching the video was too much work for you.

If you were actually honest in wanting a discussion about Biden's energy plans, the issue would be whether we should take petrochemicals from federal land. Personally, I think the issue is more complex than just yes or no. But Biden has never been for a total fracking ban because …. unless you're Trump, assuming those kinds of powers is unconst.

Yesterday Biden tried to claim that Trump is lying about him wanting to end Fracking during his campaign stop in front of SIX PEOPLE....LOL

Here's the truth

The green new deal promises ZERO FOSSIL FUELS by 2030. Biden will ban fracking regardless of how many times says he will or won't.

Oh come on! Biden certainly does support the GND and there are too many sources to post here.

Here's the truth

He was for it before he was against it.

Biden has no clue what he thinks.............his brain is pudding.

Biden is an Empty Suit stooge/puppet personified.
Consistency is not his everyday companion, but we're talking a comparison of him to Trump, here. It's not like Winston Churchill or even Dwight Eisenhower is part of the discussion. LOL

Here's the truth

Oh come on! Biden certainly does support the GND and there are too many sources to post here.

He Repeatedly has said he does not support GND. Too much, too soon

He does report a sensible energy policy that moves away from fossil fuels.

Here's the truth

:oops8:

Joe Biden unveils his $2T AOC-fueled Green New Deal energy agenda

Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden unveiled a $2 trillion energy plan Tuesday with a heavy focus on the Green New Deal agenda being pushed by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the far-left flank of his party.

Here's the truth

There is nothing sensible about Biden's slow roll toward the GND and make no mistake about it, the GND is Biden's destination.

Consistency is not his everyday companion, but we're talking a comparison of him to Trump, here.
Words mean things- I clearly stated my assessment of Biden and I stand by it. "My" comparison is as I stated as well as the the below- I try to be succinct for the gnat sized attention span of the general populace of the we can't/don't/refuse to read crowd- I can be quite verbose, but gnat sized attention span makes it a waste of time and energy.

Biden can't hold a candle to Trumps lucidity- never has, never will, and IF you can read, look at my signature line (in colors as bright as the mods will let me make them for those whose attention span is about the size of a gnat)- I live it meaning I'm not a Trump fan- I do admire his not holding back calling out those he deems needing calling out and I have said the same thing for years, since before Bush sr- especially the presstitute corp- and, since they are the lap dogs of democrats that would include them as well.

Forum List

Back