Joe Biden NEEDS to be Impeached

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Don’t Worry, I Never Leave My Corvette Parked in the Street!

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.
Biden wouldn't be removed by the democrat controlled senate under any circumstances.

The Democrats would never hold Biden accountable unless they could further make it all about the phony Trump classified documents scandal. Anyone who's paying attention knows there are no parallels between the two, and Biden is the one who truly fucked up. But they will continue their "whataboutism" and Alinskyite strategy of trying to make the Republicans live up to their own book of rules, while completely ignoring or trying to justify what Biden did.

No it isn't, 25th Amendment is not about removing for improprieties, it's about transferring power from incapacitated or removed president.

The removal process itself is impeachment and there is no way in hell you Republicans will have votes for that, so quit your daydreaming.

No it isn't, 25th Amendment is not about removing for improprieties, it's about transferring power from incapacitated or removed president.

The removal process itself is impeachment and there is no way in hell you Republicans will have votes for that, so quit your daydreaming.

This isn't a simple "impeachment" issue. It's a matter of national security and breaking federal law. It wouldn't require Congress to convict Joe Biden and send his old ass to prison.

under the 25th the cabinet can remove a president if they conclude that he is mentally or physically unable to do the job, Biden fits the criteria.

under the 25th the cabinet can remove a president if they conclude that he is mentally or physically unable to do the job, Biden fits the criteria.
There is nothing about the documents that suggests Biden's mental or physical incapacity to serve.

Bring up 25th Amendment here is straw grasping. No way in hell Biden's cabinet is going along with that.

/——/ Dementia Joe thinks everyone is as dumb as his voter base.

This isn't a simple "impeachment" issue. It's a matter of national security and breaking federal law. It wouldn't require Congress to convict Joe Biden and send his old ass to prison.
Wrong, DOJ has now set the precedent in stone - a sitting President cannot be indicted.

We will not have different rules for different presidents.

You had better speak to that Trump brown noser named McCarthy.

So, you want Kamala Harris to be president? I don't.

Forum List

Back