Joe Biden NEEDS to be Impeached

Don’t Worry, I Never Leave My Corvette Parked in the Street!

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.
Having security clearances in my job and having attended numerous security training sessions I guarantee you that saying "the garage was locked" wouldn't get you one day less in jail.

Then no laws should be followed by anyone.
politicians seem to be exempt from the law, its nothing new. its wrong, but it has always been so. How do we hold them accountable? The French used the guillotine, should we try that? Sadly, I think the only fix is going to be an armed rebellion or secession in some form.

Having security clearances in my job and having attended numerous security training sessions I guarantee you that saying "the garage was locked" wouldn't get you one day less in jail.
I hope that is sarcasm, because that would certainly get you jail time.

Even Ulysses S. Grant, was arrested and fined for speeding in a horse-drawn buggy in 1872. You don't think a sitting President could be indicted for mishandling classified documents?
In 2019 DOJ's special investigation declined to seek determination to indict a sitting president named Trump based on internal policy.

DOJ seeking to now indict a sitting president for a lesser infraction just a few years later would be akin to them shitting all over their institution. Barr would not do it, Garland will 100% not do it.

This is nothing but a fantasy.

The Democrats would never hold Biden accountable unless they could further make it all about the phony Trump classified documents scandal. Anyone who's paying attention knows there are no parallels between the two, and Biden is the one who truly fucked up. But they will continue their "whataboutism" and Alinskyite strategy of trying to make the Republicans live up to their own book of rules, while completely ignoring or trying to justify what Biden did.
good summary

:45:

they probably already have, but they don't know what to do with the idiot Kamala.
LOL

Does anyone ?

kinda comical when both R and D elites agree on something... and it figures it would be something like this... something that has to do, not w/ the needs of We the People who pay theirs salaries, but with Dim power... (ie they need an electable pres)

True....just like leaving stolen classified material in one's "office".
Ole Potatohead got a twofer. One in his "office" and one in his garage. In the office foreigners had access and in his garage his cokehead son had access.

By the way, just so we understand. The foreigners that had access to his office are also the ones that made his family filthy rich. We are talking treason.

In 2019 DOJ's special investigation declined to seek determination to indict a sitting president named Trump based on internal policy.

DOJ seeking to now indict a sitting president for a lesser infraction just a few years later would be akin to them shitting all over their institution. Barr would not do it, Garland will 100% not do it.

This is nothing but a fantasy.

Except for the fact that Trump did nothing wrong, and was exonerated.

Biden was not a president when he committed the crime of mishandling classified documents, he was the vice president. And if a cold case was solved that showed he committed a murder seven years ago, you can be pretty damned sure he would be tried, convicted, and punished, whether he's in the White House now or not.

Did/do you care about Trump "stealing" classified documents?
Trump didn't steal any classified documents. The DOJ knew they were at Mara Lago since he left office but decided to play politics by having the FBI raid his home.

Except for the fact that Trump did nothing wrong, and was exonerated.

Biden was not a president when he committed the crime of mishandling classified documents, he was the vice president. And if a cold case was solved that showed he committed a murder seven years ago, you can be pretty damned sure he would be tried, convicted, and punished, whether he's in the White House now or not.
Wrong, wrong again.

Trump was cleared in Miller's Part I of report, but not on Part II Obstruction.

Muller detailed the facts in 10 episodes of possible obstruction, but declined prosecutorial judgement based on DOJ policy that a sitting president can't be indicted.

Garland DOJ now coming out and saying that they will change their policy just for Biden is a fantasy with no connection to reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back