Joe Biden NEEDS to be Impeached

its doubtful but its clear that the dem party does not want him running again, so this may give them a reason to dump him. He is mentally incapacitated, that is obvious every time he speaks or tries to climb stairs. The man is senile. he needs to be removed. Most dems see that but they are more scared of the idiot Kamala.

If Dem party doesn't want him running again, they'll simply not run him again, no excuses needed.

Biden in 2024 is not going to run unless DNC is firmly behind him.

Don’t Worry, I Never Leave My Corvette Parked in the Street!

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.

There is no basis for removing Biden over a few documents.

There is no basis for removing Biden over a few documents.
Here is a thought - let's assume all the Republicans argue it is basis for removal and Dems buy that argument.

That means Trump also has to get removed if he somehow wins in 2024.

Republicans can't have it both ways, can't have special rules for special people. If they say a president who mishandled classified documents is not fit for office then Trump is out for good.

Last edited:
Wrong, wrong again.

Trump was cleared in Miller's Part I of report, but not on Part II Obstruction.

Muller detailed the facts in 10 episodes of possible obstruction, but declined prosecutorial judgement based on DOJ policy that a sitting president can't be indicted.

Garland DOJ now coming out and saying that they will change their policy just for Biden is a fantasy with no connection to reality.

All irrelevant, give the deep shit Biden is in now. I said from day one that Biden would fail, and he hasn't let me down. So I'm just going to sit back and embrace the chaos while you Democrats scurry around like chickens with your heads cut off, trying to spin your little Biden problem into something it's not.

:laughing0301: :21::lol::auiqs.jpg:

Biden Lawyer Releases Timeline of Stolen Classified Documents Discoveries–And It Doesn’t Look Good​

"Joe Biden’s private attorney Robert Bauer, former Obama White House Counsel and former Perkins Coie top lawyer, released Saturday morning a timeline of the four incidences of discoveries of classified documents in the private office and home of Biden over the past three months. The timeline offers the clearest admission that Biden, the Department of Justice and the National Archives kept these discoveries of grave breaches of national security from the American people until it was leaked to CBS News last Monday. Media reports state that some of the documents were marked Top Secret/SCI."

All irrelevant, give the deep shit Biden is in now. I said from day one that Biden would fail, and he hasn't let me down. So I'm just going to sit back and embrace the chaos while you Democrats scurry around like chickens with your heads cut off, trying to spin your little Biden problem into something it's not.

:laughing0301: :21::lol::auiqs.jpg:

Biden Lawyer Releases Timeline of Stolen Classified Documents Discoveries–And It Doesn’t Look Good​

"Joe Biden’s private attorney Robert Bauer, former Obama White House Counsel and former Perkins Coie top lawyer, released Saturday morning a timeline of the four incidences of discoveries of classified documents in the private office and home of Biden over the past three months. The timeline offers the clearest admission that Biden, the Department of Justice and the National Archives kept these discoveries of grave breaches of national security from the American people until it was leaked to CBS News last Monday. Media reports state that some of the documents were marked Top Secret/SCI."

Lol why would Democrats "run around like chickens"?

You Republicans weren't running around even when Trump was obstructing and brazenly withholding classified documents.

You are still having trouble considering both sides of it.

Lol why would Democrats "run around like chickens"?

You Republicans weren't running around even when Trump was obstructing and brazenly withholding classified documents.

You are still having trouble considering both sides of it.

There is no other side to consider. Biden is fucked and even Democrats are turning against him. :laughing0301:

Joining Progs in destroyingpeople in D,C,is victory enough.

There is not a day at least one story comes out on Trump designed to smear him. This is why Progs are not believed.
Trump is a smear machine all by himself. All the decisions which brought both impeachments and all the other investigations, before and after his Presidency were motivated by his decisions, and his decisions alone.

The MAGA machine can spend all the time they like not believing their own eyes. Trump counts on it.

Wrong.

He would need to be removed from office before they can prosecute him.

Biden goes through two years of scandal and destroying this country at every turn, and the left-wing media doesn't blink an eye. And now that his document scandal has happened, every network on the MSM is covering it. Would you like to know why they're so intently-focused on this all of a sudden?

I'll tell you why: This diverts all the attention away from the fact that he's already committed extortion, bribery, and treason. Nobody is focusing on his son's corrupt business dealings, or the fact that Biden sold access to the United States government. The left-wing media is letting him have an "out" with lesser crimes because treason comes with a stiffer penalty. And don't expect anything to come from the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, because Biden's lawyers are going to use Trump's lack of culpability as a defense for Biden.

Biden goes through two years of scandal and destroying this country at every turn, and the left-wing media doesn't blink an eye. And now that his document scandal has happened, every network on the MSM is covering it. Would you like to know why they're so intently-focused on this all of a sudden?

I'll tell you why: This diverts all the attention away from the fact that he's already committed extortion, bribery, and treason. Nobody is focusing on his son's corrupt business dealings, or the fact that Biden sold access to the United States government. The left-wing media is letting him have an "out" with lesser crimes because treason comes with a stiffer penalty. And don't expect anything to come from the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, because Biden's lawyers are going to use Trump's lack of culpability as a defense for Biden.

Nutbag what does any of that have to do with what you quoted?

DOJ policy doesn't give a shit about your Biden rants. A sitting president either can be indicted by DOJ policy or he can't.

Typical. You cannot read. Where did I disagree with anything you just said?

Forum List

Back