Joe Biden NEEDS to be Impeached

Wrong, DOJ has now set the precedent in stone - a sitting President cannot be indicted.

We will not have different rules for different presidents.

Even Ulysses S. Grant, was arrested and fined for speeding in a horse-drawn buggy in 1872. You don't think a sitting President could be indicted for mishandling classified documents?

There is nothing about the documents that suggests Biden's mental or physical incapacity to serve.

Bring up 25th Amendment here is straw grasping. No way in hell Biden's cabinet is going along with that.
its doubtful but its clear that the dem party does not want him running again, so this may give them a reason to dump him. He is mentally incapacitated, that is obvious every time he speaks or tries to climb stairs. The man is senile. he needs to be removed. Most dems see that but they are more scared of the idiot Kamala.

Even Ulysses S. Grant, was arrested and fined for speeding in a horse-drawn buggy in 1872. You don't think a sitting President could be indicted for mishandling classified documents?
one could, but it won't happen because of the political implications.

Lots of Republicans on this thread just daydreaming their impossible dream.

Not one of you has a case. Not one.

The voters already decided that. The GOP controls the House of Reps, half the Senate and 32 governorships.
That has nothing to do with dreaming of impeaching Biden or any other thing which has ended up being discussed.

Some of you are dreaming that the documents are going to put an end to his Presidency.

Nothing but jumping ahead. Putting the cart in front of the horses.

BTW, the voters will take a good look as to how the GOP 's priorities are in taking care of their issues and then will decide if their representatives will get a second shot in 2024.

So far in the first week, their issues are NOT being addressed.

Don’t Worry, I Never Leave My Corvette Parked in the Street!

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.
Hahaha, now classified docs are important to you?! Give me a break

Don’t Worry, I Never Leave My Corvette Parked in the Street!

The fact that Biden’s thinking that it’s OK to have Classified papers that he never had authority to remove from the WHITE HOUSE in the first place, as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient enough to remove him via the 25th amendment.
Biden is a lawyer with 40 years experience in government so his crimes seem shockingly blatant. :oops: It's not like he doesn't know the law.

Do we want Kamala Harris as President?????
Word salad would be awesome as POTUS. Like salad with salad dressing, blue cheese, because blue cheese by the way is in north America and we are in north America. I loved salad in north America when I was living in north America. With you know other salad people in the western hemisphere. Western hemisphere salad is the best.

Forum List

Back