Joe Biden or His Press Secatary Psaki

Mar 28, 2021
Did any one fact Check any Statements of these two since 01/20/2021, 1 News Conference By Biden Daily lies by Psaki and the yarns they tell when called out that they lied? Here is just 1 NO NEW Taks for Americans under $400,000 a year wow I wish I made that. The latest attempt to bankrupt America the Infrastructure proposal 3 trillion dollars. They plan on paying for part of this on a usertax for gasoline/disele fuel, used for School Buses trucks, cars to get around it will be on all products that have to be delivered to schools grocery stores any thing you buy or you travel to $.36 per gallon of fuel. How stupid do they think Americans are?

Did any one fact Check any Statements of these two since 01/20/2021, 1 News Conference By Biden Daily lies by Psaki and the yarns they tell when called out that they lied? Here is just 1 NO NEW Taks for Americans under $400,000 a year wow I wish I made that. The latest attempt to bankrupt America the Infrastructure proposal 3 trillion dollars. They plan on paying for part of this on a usertax for gasoline/disele fuel, used for School Buses trucks, cars to get around it will be on all products that have to be delivered to schools grocery stores any thing you buy or you travel to $.36 per gallon of fuel. How stupid do they think Americans are?
Infrastructure means New Green Deal give away and waste. Roads and bridges excluded.

Infrastructure means New Green Deal give away and waste. Roads and bridges excluded.
YES and We The People must stop it, we are paying for it

Wake up man. In Trump's case they twist and turn to bring make up a lie, fuck half the time they don't even check the obvious. In Xiden's case they twist and turn to avoid it. Besides, Biden was never his own man, today Xiden has dementia.

Shovel Ready Jobs another word for Infra-structure boon doogles?

Payoffs to political allies with a portion of that then being kicked back up to the Democratic elites. Democratic elites don't give anyone anything without a sizeable portion of it being paid back to them personally under the table.

Shovel Ready Jobs another word for Infra-structure boon doogles?

Payoffs to political allies with a portion of that then being kicked back up to the Democratic elites. Democratic elites don't give anyone anything without a sizeable portion of it being paid back to them personally under the table.

You just described both Republicans AND Democrat Politicos.

Forum List

Back