Joe Biden Pictured Shaking Hands with Dangerous Felon, Guage Grosskreutz, Who Attempted to Shoot Kyle Rittenhouse

Yes, I am fully aware of the fantasies you have to invent not to see yourself for the piece of shit you are. It's a well known coping mechanism.
It's a stage of denial. We get it. It is doubtlessly hard to see your fellow-groomers to meet such a fate, but it's all in the game.

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
But he decided not to, and that Rittenhouse was not an imminent threat.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.
Well, Grosskreutz pulled a loaded gun on another person with a loaded gun. At that point he was an imminent threat to Rittenhouse as well. If you pull a gun on someone, yes, you deserve to be shot. Grosskreutz is lucky he didn't assume room temperature.

That is stupid.
No matter what one has for personal political views, Grosskreutz did NOTHING WRONG, at all.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic, donating his time for free.
He heard 7 shots and then 3 shots, so went to investigate.
Sure he had a loaded pistol out and ready, but once he saw Rittenhouse on the ground, he did NOT fire.
He easily could have shot and killed Rittenhouse.
So Grosskreutz violated no law, harmed no one, and did not at all deserve to be shot.

Grosskreutz was a trained and uniformed paramedic,

Wow! Where did he get the uniform? Got a pic?

1650748575789.png

Was this ^ his "uniform"?

And then he fucked up and pointed his gun at Kyle again.

I'm not. I long ago moved on past your base-level, emotional pap.
No emotion, a jury after watching the unedited video proved that Rittenhouse life was in danger. Because he was getting the shit beat out of him. Ruled that Rittenhouse shot them in self defense. So move along.

No emotion, a jury after watching the unedited video proved that Rittenhouse life was in danger. Because he was getting the shit beat out of him. Ruled that Rittenhouse shot them in self defense. So move along.
I never claimed his life wasn't in danger. What you have done here is invent a fantasy strawman in place of me in order to have anything to say.

See? You just did it again. Insult away, you are just acting like the moron you are.
Being insulted by an abstract reference to being a groomer is progress. Keep it up, you may have some shame after all.

You may not be as sleazy as I thought.

Forum List

Back