Joe Biden Trashes Trump, Lies About His Awful Economy in Divisive Labor Day Speech (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a liar he is.

The economy is in shambles thanks to Joe Biden.

• Inflation is still high
  • Gas prices are still skyrocketing
  • Outrageously high grocery bills are crushing middle America.
  • 30-year fixed rate mortgages are nearly 8%
  • 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck because of Bidenflation. A six-figure income is no longer enough in Joe Biden’s America.
  • A staggering 44% of Americans earning $100,000+ per year are living paycheck to paycheck.

What a liar he is.

• 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck because of Bidenflation. A six-figure income is no longer enough in Joe Biden’s America.
  • A staggering 44% of Americans earning $100,000+ per year are living paycheck to paycheck.
It’s the greatest economy the country has ever seen. GDP is higher than its ever been. Stock market is higher than its ever been. Employment is higher than its ever been.

If Biden had listened to Republicans, we’d be in a massive recession and widespread unemployment.

What a liar he is.

Biden has been a liar all his life.

BREAKING: The crowd goes wild as President Biden unloads on Republican candidate Donald Trump in an epic Labor Day speech, ridiculing Trump as “the great real estate developer” who “didn’t build a damn thing” and “shipped jobs to China.”

But President Biden didn’t stop there…

In his fiery speech, Biden called Trump out for becoming a “punchline,” declaring, “Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline! On my watch, it’s a headline.”

Biden continued calling out Trump, declaring, “When the last guy was here, we were shipping jobs to China. Now we’re bringing jobs home from China!”

The crowd roared in approval with Biden before he took one final shot at Trump and his silver-spoon life, declaring, “When the last guy was here, he looked at the world from Park Avenue. I look at it from Scranton, Pennsylvania.”

May be an image of 2 people and text

Liberals who drink in the Liberal News channels will believe what Biden says. But those struggling at the gas pumps and grocery store will know its all mirrors and veils...

• Banned
BREAKING: The crowd goes wild as President Biden unloads on Republican candidate Donald Trump in an epic Labor Day speech, ridiculing Trump as “the great real estate developer” who “didn’t build a damn thing” and “shipped jobs to China.”

In his fiery speech, Biden called Trump out for becoming a “punchline,” declaring, “Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline! On my watch, it’s a headline.”

Biden continued calling out Trump, declaring, “When the last guy was here, we were shipping jobs to China. Now we’re bringing jobs home from China!”

The crowd roared in approval with Biden before he took one final shot at Trump and his silver-spoon life, declaring, “When the last guy was here, he looked at the world from Park Avenue. I look at it from Scranton, Pennsylvania.”

There was no crowd except paid traitors.

What a liar he is.

Biden is a degenerate pig

That might be the best example of fake news I've seen in a while. All Biden's speech actually did prove is what Obama warned about him. "Never underestimate Biden's ability to get things wrong".

Forum List

Back