Joe Biden Twitter Ad: "I’m proud to stand for democracy—and I won’t back down to dictators"

Joe Biden Twitter Ad: "I’m proud to stand for democracy​

I think you have a small typo there. Joe Biden is just proud to stand.

biden-falling-off-bike.gif
joe-biden-falling-up-stairs-896953464.gif
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif
8358092.jpg

Instead, he went to Nazi-controlled Ukraine, war-torn by his failure to broker peace, so had them run the only fake air siren heard all day in the background to make it seem dramatic and dangerous, just to shoot a commercial to run an ad about what a great guy he was.

Then he billed you the 25 million dollars it cost the taxpayers to get him there safely and back home.

".....and I won’t back down to dictators"

Except when they give me my 10% of the take.

"A nearly 40 hour journey in and out of Ukraine" the video says. It takes 10 hours to fly from Washington DC to Warsaw, plus a 9-1/2 hour train to Kiev. That's 19-1/2 hours one way, plus another 19-1/2 hours to get back to DC.

So that means he would have only been in Kiev for an hour.

What a crock of shit liar.

What dictator paid something to Biden? Are you on drugs?
Didn't China, the country that owns Biden, pay to have the Biden Center built on the Univ. of Penn campus? That was a great place to put their espionage center. And didn't Moscow's mayor's wife bring Joe's bagman, Hunter, a bag full of cash also. You can play dumb if you want but there are more cases of dangerous foreign countries buying influence from Joe.

Didn't China, the country that owns Biden, pay to have the Biden Center built on the Univ. of Penn campus? That was a great place to put their espionage center. And didn't Moscow's mayor's wife bring Joe's bagman, Hunter, a bag full of cash also. You can play dumb if you want but there are more cases of dangerous foreign countries buying influence from Joe.

No they didn't.

PENN UNIVERSITY:

"The University has never solicited any gifts for the Center. Since its inception in 2017 there have been three unsolicited gifts, from two donors, which combined [to a total of] $1,100. Both donors are Americans. One hundred percent of the budget for the Penn Biden Center comes from university funds"

Hunter is not Joe, someone's wife is not government, you can play stupid but that's a fact.

Forum List

Back