Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Joe is down so damn long ... that it all looks like up... to him.

Yes. I get it just fine. I believe in logic and reason. Not one person that knows me would call me an awful human being. Quite the opposite in fact
Calling Lia Thomas a woman at the expense of actual women is logic and reason in your sick mind. Opinions vary. You’re an awful person in my opinion.

Went from Quid Pro Joe to Diaper Joe in just a couple of years. Truth was, Joe was in a serious decline during his campaign and that is why his handlers limited his appearances, hid Joe in his mom's basement and refused to attend one of the three debates planned. It is also why they were desperate to leverage COVID to illegally change voting laws and allow massive fraudulent mail in balloting in the 2020 election scam that thrust asterisk Joe in to The White House. Joe is no more legitimate than Hitler was when he took power.

New and improved Joe Biden:
More mentally incompetent than Hitler now with 20% more stupid.
True. It was not the Vote count that was crooked. It was the Voting LAWS that were altered by COVID. The filthy Democrats took advantage of that.

Calling Lia Thomas a woman at the expense of actual women is logic and reason in your sick mind. Opinions vary. You’re an awful person in my opinion.
Who is Lia Thomas? And how is calling a person a woman an expense to other women? That’s just silly

You know who he is. Don’t play coy. Like I said, awful human being and a liar.
Haha, well I have no clue what you’re talking about but it somehow seems to be making you happy to keep saying it. Whatever floats your boat Dude

Lia Thomas is a sick perverted freak.
He is that indeed, but in the "more to be pitied" sense. I feel sorry for him as i do for anyone who has "problems" beyond their control. Some, of course, have perversions that are criminal but that is another matter. But I am condemning of those who adjusted the Regs to allow men to compete as women against women in WOMEN'S SPORTS!!! They are the real assholes!!!

Greg

Liar. Awful human being.
The ironic thing about you continuing to call me an aweful human is the fact that I could care less what a stranger on the internet calls me. That comment has no purpose or capability of making me feeling anything. The purpose is serving a need that you have to lash out and insult a stranger. That brings us back full circle to the accusation… what kind of person seeks self gratification in insulting others like you are doing??

Forum List

Back