Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Yeah...like you on the left didn't spend four YEARS crying fraud when Trump was in office! The whole "Russian Collusion" thing was never anything BUT a liberal whine! If you lose in November you'll come up with some other excuse for why it happened...anything but admit that your liberal agenda doesn't work!
Trump won legitimately in 2016. If Democrats lose in November, it will be a legitimate loss as well.

You done throwing your little temper tantrum now?

I'm not going anywhere near an impeachment of Joe Biden, Slade! I grasp what happens if Biden is replaced by Kamala and I'd rather have a drooling idiot pretending to be in charge then have Harris running things. Nobody wants her to be President.
Agreed, she should not be president. Biden is fine for now. He got trump out and is making politics boring again. That’s all I hoped for out of him. Now I hope he does a whole lot of nothing for the next 2.5 years

Agreed, she should not be president. Biden is fine for now. He got trump out and is making politics boring again. That’s all I hoped for out of him. Now I hope he does a whole lot of nothing for the next 2.5 years
Biden isn't "fine"...his entire Administration is a dumpster fire. It's what you get when you elect the dumbest man in Washington for the past 40 years to be President because you didn't like Trump's personality!
The voters are going to make SURE that Biden can't do much for the next two years because they're about to send a message to the far left in November! AOC and the Squad have taken the Democratic Party to a place that the American people want nothing to do with and Joe Biden went along for the ride. Pelosi will be gone. Democrats will lose Chairmanships of key committees. Hunter Biden's influence peddling will actually be investigated with Congressional subpoenas and the whole sordid mess exposed.

Trump won legitimately in 2016. If Democrats lose in November, it will be a legitimate loss as well.

You done throwing your little temper tantrum now?
LOL...you think "I'M" pissed? Wait until the voters show you progressives how pissed off they are come November! This isn't going to be a little temper tantrum...they're about to take you liberals to the woodshed! It's going to be another "shellacking"! :)

LOL...you think "I'M" pissed? Wait until the voters show you progressives how pissed off they are come November! This isn't going to be a little temper tantrum...they're about to take you liberals to the woodshed! It's going to be another "shellacking"! :)
You already said that. I said it’s very possible that that happens.

Would you like to repeat it again?

Do you choose to be oblivious, Otto? From the very first day that Joe Biden was in office, his Administration has been anti Fossil Fuel and his policies reflected that. Biden's energy agenda put Putin in a position where he thought that Europe would look the other way while he invaded Ukraine because they needed Russian natural gas and oil. The far left's green agenda put money in the coffers of Russia that they then used to go to war. To paraphrase Barack Obama "agenda's have consequences"!
Define what you mean by anti-fossil fuel?

Why would pootin believe that about the EU? Just because he had a pipeline? If he did, massive miscalculation by him as the pipeline now becomes a dinosaur.

Everyone with a brain and the ability to use it knows that our survival on this planet requires us to move to greener energy.

No, no it ain't.

People will be voting for Democracy, pro-choice and social inclusion from wingnut Supreme Court rulings.

No, no it ain't.

People will be voting for Democracy, pro-choice and social inclusion from wingnut Supreme Court rulings.
This is going to be a "kitchen table" election, Otto! In the words of James Carville..."It's the economy, Stupid!" Even as we speak people all over this country are trying to figure out how they're going to pay their bills as the inflation that the far left has burdened the country with shrinks their disposable incomes. Pro choice? Dude, that issue isn't even in the top TEN things that people are concerned about!

This is going to be a "kitchen table" election, Otto! In the words of James Carville..."It's the economy, Stupid!" Even as we speak people all over this country are trying to figure out how they're going to pay their bills as the inflation that the far left has burdened the country with shrinks their disposable incomes. Pro choice? Dude, that issue isn't even in the top TEN things that people are concerned about!
Other than inflation, what do you have on the economy?

Unemployment? 3.6%

Income growth may be 10% first QTR this year.

By summer more people will be employed than before the pandemic.

The conservative turn the clock back court will energize the left for the election.

Other than inflation, what do you have on the economy?

Unemployment? 3.6%

Income growth may be 10% first QTR this year.

By summer more people will be employed than before the pandemic.

The conservative turn the clock back court will energize the left for the election.
Other than inflation? Oh, Otto...Otto! I filled up my gas tank last week. It cost me $73. Before Joe Biden was in the White House it cost me $34. The price of everything is through the roof because everything in the US is delivered by a truck...a truck that now costs twice as much to fuel. That's on you liberals. You morons decided that driving up the cost of fossil fuels would be the best way to get your "green energy" agenda passed! You deliberately increased the cost of oil...of gasoline...of natural gas...and of diesel. Well guess what, little buddy! Every single household in this country is getting hit with an inflation "tax" and they blame it on Joe Biden...The Squad...and clueless idiots like you! You're about to see firsthand what happens when you lie to people about what things are going to cost.

Other than inflation? Oh, Otto...Otto! I filled up my gas tank last week. It cost me $73. Before Joe Biden was in the White House it cost me $34. The price of everything is through the roof because everything in the US is delivered by a truck...a truck that now costs twice as much to fuel. That's on you liberals. You morons decided that driving up the cost of fossil fuels would be the best way to get your "green energy" agenda passed! You deliberately increased the cost of oil...of gasoline...of natural gas...and of diesel. Well guess what, little buddy! Every single household in this country is getting hit with an inflation "tax" and they blame it on Joe Biden...The Squad...and clueless idiots like you! You're about to see firsthand what happens when you lie to people about what things are going to cost.

So, you would like America to be in the grip of a world wide pandemic again so gas is cheaper? Don't care about Ukraine so gas is cheaper?

You know what trains are right?

Also, what green energy has passed? Can you point to a bill?

Whiner

So, you would like America to be in the grip of a world wide pandemic again so gas is cheaper? Don't care about Ukraine so gas is cheaper?

You know what trains are right?

Also, what green energy has passed? Can you point to a bill?

Whiner
The pandemic is simply the excuse that liberals like you are using to deflect blame for sky high energy costs caused by Biden's anti fossil fuel stance, Otto! The Ukraine was invaded because Putin believed that with the US scaling back it's production of oil and natural gas that Europe would look the other way because they need Russian fossil fuels.

It's literally the votes of one or two Democrats in the US Senate that have kept Biden from passing the Green New Deal. Now the left is pushing Biden to impose those policies on the US by going around Congress and using Executive Orders. In the meantime US production is about to dip because Biden hasn't been approving new leases on Federal lands. If he really cared about energy independence for the US (so we don't have to cut deals with scum like Iran!) Biden would be pushing for more production and streamlining the process. He isn't.

If you think that anyone complaining about Biden's policies stealing money out of their pockets is a "whiner" then you're about to learn what happens when you attempt to marginalize hard working people who are now struggling to pay their bills and put food on their tables for their families!

The pandemic is simply the excuse that liberals like you are using to deflect blame for sky high energy costs caused by Biden's anti fossil fuel stance, Otto! The Ukraine was invaded because Putin believed that with the US scaling back it's production of oil and natural gas that Europe would look the other way because they need Russian fossil fuels.

It's literally the votes of one or two Democrats in the US Senate that have kept Biden from passing the Green New Deal. Now the left is pushing Biden to impose those policies on the US by going around Congress and using Executive Orders. In the meantime US production is about to dip because Biden hasn't been approving new leases on Federal lands. If he really cared about energy independence for the US (so we don't have to cut deals with scum like Iran!) Biden would be pushing for more production and streamlining the process. He isn't.
Congress passed an infrastructure bill.

Dude, pootin invaded Ukraine because they believe it is part of Russia. You crying about the point doesn't change that fact.

Dude, it takes years to develop new sites and the oil industry is sitting on 9,000 unused leases currently. Also, banks aren't financing new oil projects, but don't here you posting about that.

The future isn't in oil or coal ya olde fossil.

Congress passed an infrastructure bill.

Dude, pootin invaded Ukraine because they believe it is part of Russia. You crying about the point doesn't change that fact.

Dude, it takes years to develop new sites and the oil industry is sitting on 9,000 unused leases currently. Also, banks aren't financing new oil projects, but don't here you posting about that.

The future isn't in oil or coal ya olde fossil.
It does take years to develop new sites. As for the oft quoted 9,000 "unused" leases? How many of those have been held up by lawsuits brought by far left environmentalists? How many of them are being slowed because the Biden Administration foot dragged on permits? As for the banks? They've been pressured by you liberals not to lend to anyone doing fossil fuel.

I totally agree that the future isn't in fossil fuels. What's pretty obvious at this point however is that the present doesn't belong to green energy. We're not even CLOSE to being ready to abandon fossil fuels but you on the left are so caught up in your green energy fantasies that you can't see that!

As for why Putin invaded Ukraine? A major part of that is his calculation that with Europe dependent on Russian oil and natural gas...they wouldn't come to Ukraine's defense and he'd be able to quickly take over the country. That dependence was enabled by Joe Biden's energy policies.

It does take years to develop new sites. As for the oft quoted 9,000 "unused" leases? How many of those have been held up by lawsuits brought by far left environmentalists? How many of them are being slowed because the Biden Administration foot dragged on permits? As for the banks? They've been pressured by you liberals not to lend to anyone doing fossil fuel.

I totally agree that the future isn't in fossil fuels. What's pretty obvious at this point however is that the present doesn't belong to green energy. We're not even CLOSE to being ready to abandon fossil fuels but you on the left are so caught up in your green energy fantasies that you can't see that!
The banks aren't loaning money because they want to recoup losses from the last oil downturn which happened during the pandemic and low gasoline prices.

The present doesn't belong to green energy? Do tell when that is, considering the mountains of money required to mitigate climate change now.

As for why Putin invaded Ukraine? A major part of that is his calculation that with Europe dependent on Russian oil and natural gas...they wouldn't come to Ukraine's defense and he'd be able to quickly take over the country. That dependence was enabled by Joe Biden's energy policies.

How do you fail to see that the pipeline wasn't just a one way road. Do you not think pootin considers the billions spent on the now dormant gas line?

The longer to war in Ukraine the more likely alternatives to his gas line become.

He isn’t making it boring. You’re a liar.

Forum List

Back