Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

You think the man who needs "cue cards" to answer questions that are lobbed to him by pre chosen members of the media has the mental acuity to understand those intelligence reports, Otto? Joe Biden is having a good day when he doesn't soil himself. And so on...
Blah blah blah sycophant

BTW did you caught all the trumpers leaving his AL rally early because they heard the broken record of grievances many times before.

Blah blah blah sycophant

BTW did you caught all the trumpers leaving his AL rally early because they heard the broken record of grievances many times before.
Are you claiming that Biden DOESN'T need cue cards, Otto? That's a rather amusing stand to take when his use of them is right there for the whole world to see. Would you care to take a stab at explaining why anyone would need that kind of prompting unless they were so far gone mentally that it was impossible for them to remember simple answers to questions that they KNEW were going to be asked because that had already been arranged? It's quite frankly scary that the so called "leader of the free world" is that far gone!

Are you claiming that Biden DOESN'T need cue cards, Otto? That's a rather amusing stand to take when his use of them is right there for the whole world to see. Would you care to take a stab at explaining why anyone would need that kind of prompting unless they were so far gone mentally that it was impossible for them to remember simple answers to questions that they KNEW were going to be asked because that had already been arranged? It's quite frankly scary that the so called "leader of the free world" is that far gone!
You post that after 4 years of an orange moron rambling about himself, lying and self promoting himself as the fucking savior of everything with a track record of very little....

I bet you tried bleach to rid the body of COVID..

Blah blah blah sycophant

As for Trump? I'm not a "Trumper" other than I loved his policies! He's a New Yorker! He's loud. He's obnoxious. He thinks he's the best. I find him annoying. That's his personality however...and his personality is totally separate from his ability to get the job done. He's not a creature of Washington like Joe Biden. He's a Private Sector guy. He doesn't see Government as the answer and the solution to all problems like Biden does. Trump understands that it's our Private Sector that makes America what it is.

You post that after 4 years of an orange moron rambling about himself, lying and self promoting himself as the fucking savior of everything with a track record of very little....

I bet you tried bleach to rid the body of COVID..
Hate to disappoint you, Otto but I had Covid early on and it was such a mild virus I was over it in four days. I've lived my life pretty much as normal all through this "pandemic". I never understood shutting down our economy because of Covid. It didn't make sense back then and it still doesn't .

I bet YOU were one of those idiots who drove around alone in your car STILL wearing a mask! :)

As for Trump? I'm not a "Trumper" other than I loved his policies! He's a New Yorker! He's loud. He's obnoxious. He thinks he's the best. I find him annoying. That's his personality however...and his personality is totally separate from his ability to get the job done. He's not a creature of Washington like Joe Biden. He's a Private Sector guy. He doesn't see Government as the answer and the solution to all problems like Biden does. Trump understands that it's our Private Sector that makes America what it is.
You have way too much belief in a failed man. He only believes in himself.

You also, have little understanding of the roles of government and private industry. Maybe you should stop relying on old republic canards about the private sector.

You have way too much belief in a failed man. He only believes in himself.

You also, have little understanding of the roles of government and private industry. Maybe you should stop relying on old republic canards about the private sector.
I have belief in the policies Trump put in place because I saw them succeed, Otto! My question to you is why do you believe in Joe Biden or the progressives? What have they given the US that's been a plus since taking over? The economy is a mess. Inflation is staggering. We're begging corrupt nations like Iran and Venezuela to produce more oil instead of simply producing it ourselves. The border is a disaster and we've got millions of illegals pouring across it. Biden's weakness has emboldened thugs like Putin to think that they CAN get away with things like invading peaceful neighbors!

What "canard" do I believe in regarding the Private Sector?

I have belief in the policies Trump put in place because I saw them succeed, Otto! My question to you is why do you believe in Joe Biden or the progressives? What have they given the US that's been a plus since taking over? The economy is a mess. Inflation is staggering. We're begging corrupt nations like Iran and Venezuela to produce more oil instead of simply producing it ourselves. The border is a disaster and we've got millions of illegals pouring across it. Biden's weakness has emboldened thugs like Putin to think that they CAN get away with things like invading peaceful neighbors!

What "canard" do I believe in regarding the Private Sector?
Name a trump policy which was a great success?

In regard to President Biden;

1) Guiding our country out of a pandemic without resorting to lies and misstatements.

2) An infrastructure bill.

3) Rebuilding ties with NATO and the EU.

4) The first African-American women on the Supreme Court

5) Low unemployment, higher GDP and wages.

6) Jen Psaki press conferences

Just to name a few.

Many people use cue cards when speaking in public. It keeps them on message. Your accusations are silly

Name a trump policy which was a great success?

In regard to President Biden;

1) Guiding our country out of a pandemic without resorting to lies and misstatements.

2) An infrastructure bill.

3) Rebuilding ties with NATO and the EU.

4) The first African-American women on the Supreme Court

5) Low unemployment, higher GDP and wages.

6) Jen Psaki press conferences

Just to name a few.
Did you really just name "Jen Psaki press conferences" as a success of the Biden Administration? What...you mean how Jen has to clean up the messes that Joe Biden causes whenever he's allowed to speak on camera? That's not success...that's DAMAGE CONTROL!

You're so clueless you seem to think Biden has put an African American woman on the Supreme Court already! She's been nominated not confirmed. Duh?

As for Biden's "guiding" us out of the Pandemic? The only thing that got us out of the pandemic were the vaccines that Trump fast tracked! Joe Biden had nothing to do with that. It was a GIFT from Trump to him! Biden couldn't even handle producing enough Covid tests for the country because he misjudged the Omnicrom variant so badly! More people died from Covid under Joe Biden then died from it under Trump and that was AFTER Trump gave the nation the vaccines and used the War Powers Act to manufacture ventilators. What did Biden ever do? Other than use the Pandemic as an excuse for rampant inflation and supply chain issues while his Transportation Secretary was AWOL for months at a time on "maternity leave"!

Many people use cue cards when speaking in public. It keeps them on message. Your accusations are silly
Really, Slade? How many of them need them to answer simple questions that they KNOW they're going to get in advance because the questions are being fed to them by reporters selected in advance? The only thing that is "silly" here are people like you that try to excuse what we're seeing whenever Joe Biden goes on stage. It's so obvious that he's mentally impaired and unable to speak "off the cuff" that it's laughable to watch you and Otto claim that he's not!

Really, Slade? How many of them need them to answer simple questions that they KNOW they're going to get in advance because the questions are being fed to them by reporters selected in advance? The only thing that is "silly" here are people like you that try to excuse what we're seeing whenever Joe Biden goes on stage. It's so obvious that he's mentally impaired and unable to speak "off the cuff" that it's laughable to watch you and Otto claim that he's not!
Yawn, boring. The mentally unfit narrative is totally over used. Guess what Hillary is still kicking… remember when she was on her deathbed?!

Did you really just name "Jen Psaki press conferences" as a success of the Biden Administration? What...you mean how Jen has to clean up the messes that Joe Biden causes whenever he's allowed to speak on camera? That's not success...that's DAMAGE CONTROL!

You're so clueless you seem to think Biden has put an African American woman on the Supreme Court already! She's been nominated not confirmed. Duh?

As for Biden's "guiding" us out of the Pandemic? The only thing that got us out of the pandemic were the vaccines that Trump fast tracked! Joe Biden had nothing to do with that. It was a GIFT from Trump to him! Biden couldn't even handle producing enough Covid tests for the country because he misjudged the Omnicrom variant so badly! More people died from Covid under Joe Biden then died from it under Trump and that was AFTER Trump gave the nation the vaccines and used the War Powers Act to manufacture ventilators. What did Biden ever do? Other than use the Pandemic as an excuse for rampant inflation and supply chain issues while his Transportation Secretary was AWOL for months at a time on "maternity leave"!
Yeah, Jen Psaki press conferences that are sane and convey information instead of bluster and lying.

Monday is going to be a long day for you.

You mean those dangerous rushed DNA altering death sentence vaccines? Everything else you posted is just republic grievance bullshit.

Yeah, Jen Psaki press conferences that are sane and convey information instead of bluster and lying.

Monday is going to be a long day for you.

You mean those dangerous rushed DNA altering death sentence vaccines? Everything else you posted is just republic grievance bullshit.
Why is Monday going to be a long day? Is Joe going to make another gaffe we have to sit through countless hours of damage control from Psaki and the Main Stream Media telling us that although Joe SAID it...he didn't really mean it?

A Psaki press conference isn't designed to convey information, Otto...they're designed to spin bad numbers to make them look less awful! Jen's always been a liar. It's why she got the job.

Yawn, boring. The mentally unfit narrative is totally over used. Guess what Hillary is still kicking… remember when she was on her deathbed?!
Over used? If it had been used last Fall we wouldn't have the drooling idiot that's sitting in the Oval Office right now! The Main Stream Media allowed Biden to avoid the normal vetting that takes place in a Presidential campaign so the voters didn't know how far gone he already was. His handlers would trot Joe out for short staged interviews with prescripted questions and then cut things off if Joe started to struggle. The unfit narrative never got told and we're in deep trouble because of that. We've got a President who's unfit and a Vice President who's incompetent. It's a dangerous combination.

Over used? If it had been used last Fall we wouldn't have the drooling idiot that's sitting in the Oval Office right now! The Main Stream Media allowed Biden to avoid the normal vetting that takes place in a Presidential campaign so the voters didn't know how far gone he already was. His handlers would trot Joe out for short staged interviews with prescripted questions and then cut things off if Joe started to struggle. The unfit narrative never got told and we're in deep trouble because of that. We've got a President who's unfit and a Vice President who's incompetent. It's a dangerous combination.
It was used last fall just like it’s been used almost every single election, but it did not work. The fact that you keep pushing it is simply comedy. I hope you don’t expect to be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back