Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

I only just watched the first one, and had to conclude that Clarence Thomas is an idiot.
How could a lawyer, much less a judge, not know what "natural law" is?
It is basic.
The point is that law is not at all about legislation.
There has to be underlying general principles.
The inherent rights people have are infinite, while legislation is not, so you can't go just by legislation.
The circumstances that mere legislation then cover has to be broad, but is then intended to be curtailed by the principles of what is necessary in order to defend individual rights.
So that is why natural law is so important.
Legislation is incomplete and purposely vague, so has to be tempered by the judge applying the basic principles of natural law.
And if one does not understand this duality of mere legislation being incomplete but also overly broad, one can not understand law at all.
Without understanding natural law, you just have a self authorizing autocracy instead of a democratic republic.
Without understanding natural law, you have no means of determining if legislation is legal or not.
Without understanding natural law, you have no means of tempering when mere legislation would be inappropriate.
{...
natural law
  1. a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.
    "an adjudication based on natural law"
    ...}

Is it a "gotcha" question because it shows what her views are? Why ask any questions at all if any thing substantive is going to be ducked?

The definition of a woman is not substantive.
It is a complex question involving religion, biology, physiology, psychology, etc.
It is not at all about law, which is the only valid subject she should have been questioned about.

With all due respect, Otto? You look foolish defending a buffoon like Joe Biden! He's an idiot. He's always BEEN an idiot! Now he's a senile idiot!
The man needs cue cards to answer a prescripted question! That's way beyond pathetic!
He deserves no respect. He is due no respect. He is one of those who knows he is lying but spouts off the party line like a good useful idiot.

But then, he is due none, so it fits.

He deserves no respect. He is due no respect. He is one of those who knows he is lying but spouts off the party line like a good useful idiot.

But then, he is due none, so it fits.
Has President Biden claimed bleach in the body could be used against COVID?

Has he looked directly at a solar eclipse?

I bet that he knows who is paying the tariffs in Chinese goods.

President Biden doesn't get goosebumps at big pictures in gift cards.

I bet that he actually reads his intelligence reports each morning.

And so on...

I only just watched the first one, and had to conclude that Clarence Thomas is an idiot.
How could a lawyer, much less a judge, not know what "natural law" is?
It is basic.
The point is that law is not at all about legislation.
There has to be underlying general principles.
The inherent rights people have are infinite, while legislation is not, so you can't go just by legislation.
The circumstances that mere legislation then cover has to be broad, but is then intended to be curtailed by the principles of what is necessary in order to defend individual rights.
So that is why natural law is so important.
Legislation is incomplete and purposely vague, so has to be tempered by the judge applying the basic principles of natural law.
And if one does not understand this duality of mere legislation being incomplete but also overly broad, one can not understand law at all.
Without understanding natural law, you just have a self authorizing autocracy instead of a democratic republic.
Without understanding natural law, you have no means of determining if legislation is legal or not.
Without understanding natural law, you have no means of tempering when mere legislation would be inappropriate.
{...
natural law
  1. a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.
    "an adjudication based on natural law"
    ...}
Watch the last one and explain that to me

Actually not Trump had never held any public office before he won in 2016 Biden has been in politics basically his entire adult life and this is what nearly 50 years in politics gets you.

I am extreme left, but 50 years in US politics, and still no public health care, and those years count against Biden, not for him.

Yeah sure, you post that after 4 years of shit mouth lying and distortions by a unstable orange boi.

Take you false outrage somewhere like parler or gab.
At any time in those four years did Trump destroy our economy the way that you liberals have? Did he lose control of the border like you liberals have? Did he push a "defund the Police" agenda and cause a spike in violent crime in cities across the nation like you liberals have? Did he EVER need cue cards to answer a pre scripted question like Joe the blathering Idiot does?

Watch the last one and explain that to me

You got me.
The last one was about choosing truth over facts, and I have no idea what Biden means by that?
A fact by definition has to be true.
But I don't think what someone considers a truth has to necessarily by a fact, just a belief?
Sounds scary to me.

At any time in those four years did Trump destroy our economy the way that you liberals have? Did he lose control of the border like you liberals have? Did he push a "defund the Police" agenda and cause a spike in violent crime in cities across the nation like you liberals have? Did he EVER need cue cards to answer a pre scripted question like Joe the blathering Idiot does?
74qmunqnylq81.jpg

ha, ya trump has "cue cards", aka his telepromter

Has President Biden claimed bleach in the body could be used against COVID?

Has he looked directly at a solar eclipse?

I bet that he knows who is paying the tariffs in Chinese goods.

President Biden doesn't get goosebumps at big pictures in gift cards.

I bet that he actually reads his intelligence reports each morning.

And so on...
You think the man who needs "cue cards" to answer questions that are lobbed to him by pre chosen members of the media has the mental acuity to understand those intelligence reports, Otto? Joe Biden is having a good day when he doesn't soil himself. And so on...

Forum List

Back