Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Haha, now I’m a waste of life?! Did you have a bad day Az?? Wanna talk about it??
I have two at home with Covid (daughter and grandson) which makes FOUR of the eight of my children who have had it; all but one was fully vaxed....and so far three of my grandkids have had it. I fell and stuffed my shoulder (70% and 40% tendon tears) as well as a torn Bursa...plus two of my boats have been damaged by the recent floods. Now I am stuck at home for about seven days as a "close contact" when I could be doing repairs and fishing though as yet I have no symptoms and I'm bored as hell otherwise I wouldn't waste my time unburdening to some asshole left wing wanker who doesn't give a shit about anyone else except as a means of virtue signalling to other tosspot lefty skkkum.

There; I feel better now; I think I'll go back to cleaning out the shed.

Greg

I have two at home with Covid (daughter and grandson) which makes FOUR of the eight of my children who have had it; all but one was fully vaxed....and so far three of my grandkids have had it. I fell and stuffed my shoulder (70% and 40% tendon tears) as well as a torn Bursa...plus two of my boats have been damaged by the recent floods. Now I am stuck at home for about seven days as a "close contact" when I could be doing repairs and fishing though as yet I have no symptoms and I'm bored as hell otherwise I wouldn't waste my time unburdening to some asshole left wing wanker who doesn't give a shit about anyone else except as a means of virtue signalling to other tosspot lefty skkkum.

Greg
Whoa

Greg

Sorry bout that Greg. Must be doubly frustrating because you were of the magical place where Covid Was Never Gonna Happen because you all Tried So Hard. Or that's what your overlords told you.

What a joke eh?

Bullshit. Either you’re a liar or an ignorant fool. Either way you’re an awful person. Case in point.

Regular women, everyday women like me, and the men who love them like my husband, have been pushed to far. The Leftists will hate the pushback.

For example.

For the sake of YOUR identity do not erase mine. Boy howdy I would like to think not much offends me, but terming me a "BIRTHING PERSON" rather than a MOTHER has sure enough done it.

As if "mothering" can be reduced to labor.

The Left used to be good at this and they've turned into dunderheads. They've lost the culture. No one deserves it more.

Sorry bout that Greg. Must be doubly frustrating because you were of the magical place where Covid Was Never Gonna Happen because you all Tried So Hard. Or that's what your overlords told you.

What a joke eh?
That was the Fauci angle; we are far more practical. We did want the Trump vaccine but seems the Fauci effect has made it somewhat less than hyped. For me it was right but that was MY decision. Funny how the "Overlords" are the left wingers at state level. The Feds were a bit wary of shutdowns and the like but the lefty states took the opportunity to really stuff it up. With the Omicron I'm expecting a mild case of manflu but you know what men are like when even mildly sick.

Men Funded A Scientific Study To Prove That 'Man Flu' May ...

Greg

You're the embarassment here. Pushing lies about your President while Russia is invading Ukraine.

Aiding and abetting the Russians. What a traitorous piece of scum you are!!!

Canaduhhhhhh! The world doesn’t even know your country exists.
Hahahahha

Why do you bother? Are you giving a new version or what you think is enlightenment? Just need to see your post in print? What is the point of re-saying the exact thing, your sided and you, have said, over and over and over again. You think you are going to nag people into agreement? You are making yourself look as stupid as you think Joe is. It makes you appear as out of touch with reality as this guy, if you think what your saying makes a difference.
View attachment 622317
So, should we expect the never ending denigration of Trump and his supporters to cease from you and fellow travelers then?

Biden is the sitting president, and I don’t recall you making this kind of post when Trump was in office….

Biden is corrupt, senile, and generally unfit to hold office.

Please reread the nonsense you just wrote and consider how stupid it sounds. Biden gave Putin the confidence to invade Ukraine from his energy policy? Biden gave him the financing he needed to invade? Come on man that’s just retarded Putin invading had nothing to do with Joe Biden and everything to do with him being a shitty person trying to seek out more power.
What's "stupid", Slade...is someone ignoring what Biden's energy policies did globally! Trump was intelligent enough to realize the danger of letting Russia provide the bulk of Europe's energy needs. He grasped how someone like Putin would use that. Joe Biden and the progressives were clueless. When you let nations like Russia, Iran, Venezuela and the Saudis dominate energy production then you give them enormous wealth and power. US oil and natural gas production under Trump was a counter balance to those nations. It kept the price of oil and natural gas lower worldwide. It took political power out of the hands of those nations and that was a good thing. Policies have consequences. Biden's helped to embolden Putin. The Ukraine is paying the price for that.

What's "stupid", Slade...is someone ignoring what Biden's energy policies did globally! Trump was intelligent enough to realize the danger of letting Russia provide the bulk of Europe's energy needs. He grasped how someone like Putin would use that. Joe Biden and the progressives were clueless. When you let nations like Russia, Iran, Venezuela and the Saudis dominate energy production then you give them enormous wealth and power. US oil and natural gas production under Trump was a counter balance to those nations. It kept the price of oil and natural gas lower worldwide. It took political power out of the hands of those nations and that was a good thing. Policies have consequences. Biden's helped to embolden Putin. The Ukraine is paying the price for that.
If you honestly think Trump was pushing domestic energy to strategically take power away from Russia then you are on crack. Trump is a simple thinker. He wanted domestic energy for domestic power. I actually support us being energy independent. But don’t pretend like our energy policy had anything to do with this war. If you are drawing imaginary lines then I could say that Trumps constant backing of NATO and withdrawing from Treaties emboldened Putin and opened the door to this attack. I’m sure you’d disagree because of hypocrisy, right?

Yeah that war in Ukraine, hyper inflation, border crisis. All snooze fests. As well as a SCOTUS nominee who doesn’t know what a woman is.
Yeah orc

Pootin's war, define hyper inflation, what border crisis?

Sure she does, lowland orcs who play the victim.

Forum List

Back