Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

I’m not lying at all. I think politics is way more boring. I pay far less attention to politics, many people I know are doing the same.
Yeah that war in Ukraine, hyper inflation, border crisis. All snooze fests. As well as a SCOTUS nominee who doesn’t know what a woman is.

Yeah that war in Ukraine, hyper inflation, border crisis. All snooze fests. As well as a SCOTUS nominee who doesn’t know what a woman is.
The war that Russia started has nothing to do with Biden, hyper inflation is a world wide issue, scotus is fine, don’t be a drama Queen. Remember the Kavanaugh debacle?! This is nothing like that. Like I said. Boring

The war that Russia started has nothing to do with Biden, hyper inflation is a world wide issue, scotus is fine, don’t be a drama Queen. Remember the Kavanaugh debacle?! This is nothing like that. Like I said. Boring
Wow. Bury your head deeper in that sand.

The banks aren't loaning money because they want to recoup losses from the last oil downturn which happened during the pandemic and low gasoline prices.

The present doesn't belong to green energy? Do tell when that is, considering the mountains of money required to mitigate climate change now.
You remain clueless to what Biden's energy agenda has been from his very first days in office, Otto!
Biden's anti fossil fuel agenda put Putin in a position where he dominated the sale of natural gas and oil to Europe...something that made Putin think that he could invade Ukraine and that Europe wouldn't react because they needed his oil and natural gas so much. The far left's agenda put money in Putin's pocket and he's used that money to finance his attack.

The banks aren't loaning money because they want to recoup losses from the last oil downturn which happened during the pandemic and low gasoline prices.

The present doesn't belong to green energy? Do tell when that is, considering the mountains of money required to mitigate climate change now.
If green energy was able to provide the energy needs the world has then that would be happening, Otto. The truth is...we're not close to that point yet. As for "mitigating" climate change? Let me guess...you're one of those naive waifs that thought The Paris Accords was going to accomplish climate change mitigation?

You remain clueless to what Biden's energy agenda has been from his very first days in office, Otto!

Biden's anti fossil fuel agenda put Putin in a position where he dominated the sale of natural gas and oil to Europe...something that made Putin think that he could invade Ukraine and that Europe wouldn't react because they needed his oil and natural gas so much. The far left's agenda put money in Putin's pocket and he's used that money to finance his attack.
Please reread the nonsense you just wrote and consider how stupid it sounds. Biden gave Putin the confidence to invade Ukraine from his energy policy? Biden gave him the financing he needed to invade? Come on man that’s just retarded Putin invading had nothing to do with Joe Biden and everything to do with him being a shitty person trying to seek out more power.

Forum List

Back