Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

sheez

any psychologist, even an amateur one knows that a genius is not PERFECT all the time

unlike the HairSniffer in Chief the libtards voted for (and the elites committed fraud over)

that dude is so perfect, isn't he?

do u think so when u are filling up your gas tank?

do u think so when you see strange foreigners casing your house or apt... at 10 pm... and you wonder what exotic country they are from and why "the pres" lets just anyone crash the border?

=

Why is Monday going to be a long day? Is Joe going to make another gaffe we have to sit through countless hours of damage control from Psaki and the Main Stream Media telling us that although Joe SAID it...he didn't really mean it?

A Psaki press conference isn't designed to convey information, Otto...they're designed to spin bad numbers to make them look less awful! Jen's always been a liar. It's why she got the job.
Blah blah blah…

Monday will have confirmation votes for Walker.

How were the jobs numbers today? They need any spin?

sheez

any psychologist, even an amateur one knows that a genius is not PERFECT all the time

unlike the HairSniffer in Chief the libtards voted for (and the elites committed fraud over)

that dude is so perfect, isn't he?

do u think so when u are filling up your gas tank?

do u think so when you see strange foreigners casing your house or apt... at 10 pm... and you wonder what exotic country they are from and why "the pres" lets just anyone crash the border?

=
Are you to scared to go outside?

Damn you self proclaimed tough bois are sure wussies.

Scared of books.

Scared of a piece of cloth.

Scared of a needle.

Scared of people of color?

Scared of history

Scared of gay people.

And on and on.

It was used last fall just like it’s been used almost every single election, but it did not work. The fact that you keep pushing it is simply comedy. I hope you don’t expect to be taken seriously.
It's "comedy" that we have a President who's mentally unfit for office? To be quite blunt, Slade...anyone who's claiming that Biden ISN'T in a mental decline shouldn't expect to be taken seriously! It's so obvious at this point that pretending it's not there borders on farce!

It's "comedy" that we have a President who's mentally unfit for office? To be quite blunt, Slade...anyone who's claiming that Biden ISN'T in a mental decline shouldn't expect to be taken seriously! It's so obvious at this point that pretending it's not there borders on farce!
That’s why trump was and still is unfit for ever holding any office again.

Blah blah blah…

Monday will have confirmation votes for Walker.

How were the jobs numbers today? They need any spin?
When it costs twice as much to fill up your car or truck today as it did a year ago you need all of the "spin" that you can get, Otto! You liberals wanted to make fossil fuels more expensive and you got your wish. Now it's time to take responsibility for what that entails! The American public have figured it out. They're getting hammered by inflation and it's not there because of Putin like Clueless Joe is trying to tell us. This is something that liberals did DELIBERATELY but now they've belatedly come to the conclusion that the public is pissed about what those progressive policies have done to their bank balances and the Democrats are scrambling to deflect the blame to anything OTHER than themselves!

That’s why trump was and still is unfit for ever holding any office again.
Put Trump and Biden side by side and ask them the same hard questions and it's going to be quite obvious who's fit for office and who's not, Otto! Joe's having a good day if he remembers who the President IS!

Letting the insane ends of both party's run things is kicking the collective butts of any reasonable person.

When it costs twice as much to fill up your car or truck today as it did a year ago you need all of the "spin" that you can get, Otto! You liberals wanted to make fossil fuels more expensive and you got your wish. Now it's time to take responsibility for what that entails! The American public have figured it out. They're getting hammered by inflation and it's not there because of Putin like Clueless Joe is trying to tell us. This is something that liberals did DELIBERATELY but now they've belatedly come to the conclusion that the public is pissed about what those progressive policies have done to their bank balances and the Democrats are scrambling to deflect the blame to anything OTHER than themselves!
Wow, you sound really angry.

What policies of the Biden Administration caused oil to go up?

Guiding our country out of a global pandemic?

Invading Ukraine?

sheez

You lost, crybaby. People despised Trump and you didn’t listen.

You still have at least 2.5 more years of crying to go. Stay hydrated.

Wow, you sound really angry.

What policies of the Biden Administration caused oil to go up?

Guiding our country out of a global pandemic?

Invading Ukraine?
Do you choose to be oblivious, Otto? From the very first day that Joe Biden was in office, his Administration has been anti Fossil Fuel and his policies reflected that. Biden's energy agenda put Putin in a position where he thought that Europe would look the other way while he invaded Ukraine because they needed Russian natural gas and oil. The far left's green agenda put money in the coffers of Russia that they then used to go to war. To paraphrase Barack Obama "agenda's have consequences"!

You lost, crybaby. People despised Trump and you didn’t listen.

You still have at least 2.5 more years of crying to go. Stay hydrated.
You on the left are about to get "shellacked", X! The American people are sick of this woke shit! They're tired of crime in the streets. They're tired of getting raped at the grocery store and the gas station. They're tired of our Southern border being a joke. They're tired of "scientists" like Fauci running the country and closing things down. They're tired of Democrats. See you in November, buddy! We'll see who's crying then!

You on the left are about to get "shellacked", X! The American people are sick of this woke shit! They're tired of crime in the streets. They're tired of getting raped at the grocery store and the gas station. They're tired of our Southern border being a joke. They're tired of "scientists" like Fauci running the country and closing things down. They're tired of Democrats. See you in November, buddy! We'll see who's crying then!
That’s very possible. If we lose, I won’t be whining fraud like you crybabies have been.

Wow, I really need to hold your hand through accurately comprehending my statement now? Come on man, smarten up and do better.

No I was not saying its comedy that we have a mentally unfit president. I said you playing the "mentally unfit" game was comedy.

Of course Biden is in mental decline... Most people begin mental decline after we reach the age of 50 or so. Biden is an old dude who gaffs a lot. You aren't going to impeach him on mental decline. You are going to have to deal with him for 2.5 more years. You can bitch and moan about how dumb he is if that makes you feel better, but I'd hope you focus on more substantial issues that are worthy of being taken seriously.

That’s very possible. If we lose, I won’t be whining fraud like you crybabies have been.
Yeah...like you on the left didn't spend four YEARS crying fraud when Trump was in office! The whole "Russian Collusion" thing was never anything BUT a liberal whine! If you lose in November you'll come up with some other excuse for why it happened...anything but admit that your liberal agenda doesn't work!

Wow, I really need to hold your hand through accurately comprehending my statement now? Come on man, smarten up and do better.

No I was not saying its comedy that we have a mentally unfit president. I said you playing the "mentally unfit" game was comedy.

Of course Biden is in mental decline... Most people begin mental decline after we reach the age of 50 or so. Biden is an old dude who gaffs a lot. You aren't going to impeach him on mental decline. You are going to have to deal with him for 2.5 more years. You can bitch and moan about how dumb he is if that makes you feel better, but I'd hope you focus on more substantial issues that are worthy of being taken seriously.
I'm not going anywhere near an impeachment of Joe Biden, Slade! I grasp what happens if Biden is replaced by Kamala and I'd rather have a drooling idiot pretending to be in charge then have Harris running things. Nobody wants her to be President.

Forum List

Back