Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

74qmunqnylq81.jpg

ha, ya trump has "cue cards", aka his telepromter

Seriously? Donald Trump would stand on stage and take Reporter's questions from a Main Stream Media that LOATHED him and he would do so without someone having to script his every word like they now do with Joe Biden! It's quite obvious that those who handle Biden don't think they can trust him to even handle the simplest of questions...which begs this question...who is it that is currently running the United States because it obviously isn't Joe Biden!

Seriously? Donald Trump would stand on stage and take Reporter's questions from a Main Stream Media that LOATHED him and he would do so without someone having to script his every word like they now do with Joe Biden! It's quite obvious that those who handle Biden don't think they can trust him to even handle the simplest of questions...which begs this question...who is it that is currently running the United States because it obviously isn't Joe Biden!
5jxvvepzzto61.jpg

Compared to Joe Biden...Donald Trump is a freaking MENSA candidate, Dudmuck! He gave the US some of the best economic numbers this country has ever seen before Covid hit! That was due to his policies. What has Biden given us? The average cost of inflation right now is more then $5,000 a year per American. That's what progressive policies and a weak puppet like Joe Biden have given the US!

Teachers are always right? Aren't they mostly left?
No, I’d say they are far more right than left as are most humans.

About 90 percent of people are right-handed, says Corballis. The remaining 10 percent are either left-handed or some degree of ambidextrous, though people with "true" ambidexterity—i.e., no dominant hand at all—only make up about 1 percent of the population.

No, I’d say they are far more right than left as are most humans.

About 90 percent of people are right-handed, says Corballis. The remaining 10 percent are either left-handed or some degree of ambidextrous, though people with "true" ambidexterity—i.e., no dominant hand at all—only make up about 1 percent of the population.

What if we are discussing political views? What does Corballis say then? Mostly left. Like you.

7e450ec7f4bc4c3fc908f2734ad4532a_500x0.jpg

Electricity needed for EVs comes mostly from oil and coal fired power plants. The batteries needed to power the cars cause a wide range of environmental damage. Disposal of the lithium batteries are an environmental hazard. Mining for lithium and other rare Earth metals is a dirty, polluting process. Same problems with wind and solar power.

The sheeple are sold a phony bill of media goods to line the pockets of politicians and insiders while the left's useful idiots are off to the races.

Forum List

Back