Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Did you seriously just claim that it was Trump "trolling" that made him a bad President?

Did you want to point out the Trump POLICIES that did that?

I know Biden isn't close to Trump. Trump's policies worked. Before Covid hit he gave us some of the best economic numbers we've had in fifty years. Biden couldn't run a lemonade stand. Everything he does with the economy turns to crap. That isn't Joe the PERSON...that's Joe's agenda!
I didn’t mind the policies that much. The dirty way he conducted business was an embarrassment to our country. No way I can support a guy like that.

The economy is doing just fine. Besides inflation what’s your major gripe with the current state of our economy?

I didn’t mind the policies that much. The dirty way he conducted business was an embarrassment to our country. No way I can support a guy like that.

The economy is doing just fine. Besides inflation what’s your major gripe with the current state of our economy?
Besides the worst inflation in forty years? Did you really just ask me that? Here's a newsflash for you, Slade! In order for the Fed to get a handle on the rampant inflation that Joe Biden has saddled the US with...they are going to have to significantly raise interest rates...something that WILL put us into a recession! The economy is going to get much worse before it starts to get better! It's something you'd already know if you'd taken even an intro to Economics class!

So you "didn't mind" Trump's policies that much? The truth is...his policies worked...so how COULD any rational person "mind" them? Once again your main complaint is that you didn't like Trump's personality. So instead of a competent President who's personality was abrasive...we now have a senile and totally incompetent President who grows more abrasive as his dementia advances. Good job on that!

No, I was talking about owning you. I thought I stated that pretty clearly. I’m a teacher remember? Let me educate you
You own me? So now I am a slave? You’re posting in the thread I began and you’re easily triggered. Go find a safe space. You’re embarrassing yourself. Educate me on what? How the biggest difference between men and women is mostly cultural? LOL

Can you define what a woman is?

Besides the worst inflation in forty years? Did you really just ask me that? Here's a newsflash for you, Slade! In order for the Fed to get a handle on the rampant inflation that Joe Biden has saddled the US with...they are going to have to significantly raise interest rates...something that WILL put us into a recession! The economy is going to get much worse before it starts to get better! It's something you'd already know if you'd taken even an intro to Economics class!

So you "didn't mind" Trump's policies that much? The truth is...his policies worked...so how COULD any rational person "mind" them? Once again your main complaint is that you didn't like Trump's personality. So instead of a competent President who's personality was abrasive...we now have a senile and totally incompetent President who grows more abrasive as his dementia advances. Good job on that!
^^^THIS^^^

The entire world is experiencing inflation. It’s not a USA thing cause by a democrat president. We just went through a two year pandemic where the world pretty much shit down. That’s why we have inflation.

My issues with Trump were much more than my feelings about his personality. I explained pretty clearly what they were so if that’s what you took from my statement then you’re not getting it.

You own me? So now I am a slave? You’re posting in the thread I began and you’re easily triggered. Go find a safe space. You’re embarrassing yourself. Educate me on what? How the biggest difference between men and women is mostly cultural? LOL

Can you define what a woman is?
Are you not familiar with the term “I own you”?! Really? No AZ that’s not me calling you a slave. I guess I have more to educate you about than I thought.

Id define a woman as an adult human born with ovaries and a vagina and XX chromosomes who identifies as a female. Why?

Are you not familiar with the term “I own you”?! Really? No AZ that’s not me calling you a slave. I guess I have more to educate you about than I thought.

Id define a woman as an adult human born with ovaries and a vagina and XX chromosomes who identifies as a female. Why?
Because the person Biden nominated could not. And in your opinion you own me. I disagree. Oh no. Safe space time for Slade.

A person's answer differs depending on the setting they are in? Since when? That is the case for a dishonest person...not an honest one!
No it’s not. That’s ridiculous. Especially when talking about judges who have a sworn duty to uphold the law not push agendas and political beliefs

“Shellacking” v. “Exceptional”.

No, the MSM isn’t biased. Not at all.

Is somebody saying that they aren’t biased? Who are you arguing with?
Just showing their biased connections.
MSN derives its revenue from a combination of subscription fees, advertising, and e-retailing agreements. MSN's millions of subscribers can use MSN to access the Internet and the proprietary portions of MSN. The service has forged strategic alliances with firms, such as AltaVista, John Hancock Mutual Co., Merrill Lynch & Company Inc., Unilever PLC, and Barnes & Noble Inc., which in turn sponsor a number of individual services on the MSN site.
The site has become a nexus of leftist e-tailing with stores like Barnes & Noble and The Discovery Shop represented. According to MSN, in late 2001 it had agreements with over 10,000 businesses that brought in some $6 billion in e-commerce every year.

I'm not going to obsess about the election, Rightnow. I think it's "amazing" that 80 million people supposedly voted for one of the bigger idiots in American politics for the past fifty years but since it's going to be almost impossible to prove voter fraud let alone do something to reverse it, I'm not going to waste any time chasing my tail on that. We need to concentrate on what's really important now!

I'm going to obsess about the coming elections because we need to get the far left of the Democratic Party as far from positions of power as we can or they WILL ruin the US! I'm going to obsess about the effect of letting millions of illegals pour into our country will have on our society! I'm going to obsess about whether we'll shut down our economy once again every time a new strain of virus rears it's ugly head! I'm going to obsess about whether or not people who are now leaving Democratically controlled areas of the country for States that haven't been ruined by liberal policies are smart enough not to repeat their mistake in their new homes!
um... yeh... but to obsess about all those litanized atrocities IS to obsess about the election

because HOW do we know that the elections processes in every state have been corrected?

if they haven't, we will have the same old same old in '24...

so that is one reason I obsess about 2020

+

No it’s not. That’s ridiculous. Especially when talking about judges who have a sworn duty to uphold the law not push agendas and political beliefs
If a potential Supreme Court Justice can't be trusted to answer questions about their views honestly...why would anyone trust them to uphold the Constitution?

Forum List

Back